Anything Goes - 8 Jun 03 outing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azure

Deregistered
Mar 16, 2003
ClubSNAP community
www.clubsnap.org
This will be an "anything goes" exploratory outing.
//CLOSED//
Date : Sunday, 8th Jun
Meet at : Tiong Bahru MRT exit at Tiong Bahru Plaza (outside Macs)
Meet Time : 0815-0830 hrs
Duration : All the way.....
Topics : life in old housing estates, TB market/fc, flowers/plants, strays, whatever you can find.....

Prefer if we keep to a small group. Perhaps even keep it simple P&S or digicams. I volunteer to be "tow yu" to bring the group through Bt Ho Swee, bits of Redhill, TB market, SGH, Bt Merah, etc. Some commentary or even NE theme may be possible... Along the way, will see if can find special topics from the denizens of the area. :)
Those with digicams, you may want to set your macro mode. ;) And I'll put a cap on the size of group - max 5 participants (excl myself). Don't mind include your cam. Will then see if I can get some other logistics thrown in.... As long as got one other pers, it'll be a go!

==============================================
Here is the final list -

me (with CP4500)
dehuis (with eos 5 and small small 24-85 lens)
meng (Canon A40, with TC, and macro filter and tripod), who will try my best to join us
CaeSiuM (with G3)
Larry (with nikon SLR or PnS)

Gabriel06 will try to join us later...

= = = = edited by Azure = = = =

Originally posted by Azure
This will be an "anything goes" exploratory outing.

Date : Sunday, 8th Jun
Meet at : Tiong Bahru MRT exit at Tiong Bahru Plaza (outside Macs)
Meet Time : 0815-0830 hrs
Duration : All the way.....
Topics : life in old housing estates, TB market/fc, flowers/plants, strays, whatever you can find.....

Prefer if we keep to a small group. Perhaps even keep it simple P&S or digicams. I volunteer to be "tow yu" to bring the group through Bt Ho Swee, bits of Redhill, TB market, SGH, Bt Merah, etc. Some commentary or even NE theme may be possible... Along the way, will see if can find special topics from the denizens of the area. :)
Those with digicams, you may want to set your macro mode. ;) And I'll put a cap on the size of group - max 5 participants (excl myself). Don't mind include your cam. Will then see if I can get some other logistics thrown in.... As long as got one other pers, it'll be a go!

Cheers!

0. Azure (with CP4500)

Count me in. nice to have a outdoor photography trip.

0. Azure (with CP4500)
1. Tan sk (with all equip. i have)

0. Azure (with CP4500)
1. dehuis (eh.. eos 5 can? with small small 24-85 lens?)

The List

0. Azure (with CP4500)
2. dehuis (eh.. eos 5 can? with small small 24-85 lens?)

List updated cos of the 2 same slot....

The List

0. Azure (with CP4500)
2. dehuis (eh.. eos 5 can? with small small 24-85 lens?)
3. meng (Canon A40, with TC, and macro filter and tripod), will try my best to join u guys unless something crops up last minute.

Thanks Azure and Bluestrike.
And Azure, it's "tow you"??
:rbounce:

maybe that's y Azure mentioned "tow yu" instead? is this guy tanned...if really...then we can call him "black soya sauce" lioas
;p ;p
Originally posted by Bluestrike
Soya sauce?? hehhehee
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Originally posted by meng
maybe that's y Azure mentioned "tow yu" instead? is this guy tanned...if really...then we can call him "black soya sauce" lioas
;p ;p
hmm.. we'll see if it light or dark once you go for the outing........
hehheeee;)

got 2 types...light soya sauce and black soya sauce ;)

anyway, better stop this, or Azure will ban me from going...:cry:

up for this outing!
hehheeee;)

hehheeee;)

ah di u say so much - so r u going to go or not?

erhmm...Azure mentioned that this is for newbies..but he didn't say so in this thread...if so..Bluestrike not qualified lioas..haha
Originally posted by lavenderlilz
ah di u say so much - so r u going to go or not?

opps...Ah-Meng???
I don't stay in the zoo bro...
:angry:
Ah jie...

Like what Ah-Meng said... I dun qualify liao lor.. so not going.....
hehheee...

Ah jie...

Like what Ah-Meng said... I dun qualify liao lor.. so not going.....
hehheee...

So u admit lah! You're not a newbie but an expert lah!;p

:what:
All of a sudden this become some kinda dunno-what-coloured-sauce-and-zoo-and-sister thingie? Oh dear!:dunno:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aiyah, anyone also can lah, but am hoping whoever's going dun end up carrying loads of stuff. Don't want you to get tired too quickly.

BTW, that term was supposed to mean "tour guide" lah. Don't worry, I don't ban anyone one lah. Just "kok" them at least.

For those animal lovers, I'm asking some friends there to see if can get many strays for your cams to shoot....

yah.. bluestrike do come.. then can help me carry the heavy tripod u sold me!!!!
haha seriously.. good tripod, just shot too rolls on it, already i like the few but dunno the photos how.. still waiting to develop.

aiyah...thanks for the offer azure...not i wet blanket or spoil sport...but i dunno when if i'm free then...dun want to promise anything..

(eh is the 5 ppl limit still there? what if full liao i want to join tt day leh...)

anyways...i think i will be attending the botanic gardens outing on 31st May.
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=34387
..(i think there will be A LOT of ppl there...if not from clubsnappers, i dun care and shoot myself lor. if a lot of clubsnappers, i go kpo with them...haha)

eh. tomorrow got 2 experts going to BG, sulhan n szekiat, i think for ppl who never dared to take pictures in botanic gardens, pls refer to this one..
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=34437

Status
Not open for further replies.