ClubSNAP community
www.clubsnap.org
Date : Sunday, 9th Nov 03
Meet Time : 0900hrs sharp
Duration : Till 1600hrs, makan in between
Type : Anything - streets, archi, abstracts, around Katong area
Special note : Digitals only, priority to newbies
Total number of places : 5

As before, I want to keep the group small so that we can have better, closer interaction. And as before, I'll be partial tour guide. Am looking at a small group. If lucky, we may even get to stop over at a fellow CSer's home... (I'm hoping!)

Those keen to go, please PM me your name and contact number so that we can keep in touch. Having a HP number also means we can contact each other should inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances stall the outing. Will reply to your complete PMs with my HP number, so that you may contact me directly.

I want to keep to using digital cameras, so that we may share and view one another's shots along the way. Folks who sign up, please do put in some effort to be punctual.

:gbounce:

this is getting exciting! katong has so many interesting things to shoot, make sure everyone bring enough storage. :D

must pray for good weather though, the weather's getting cranky these days.

CaeSiuM said:
this is getting exciting! katong has so many interesting things to shoot, make sure everyone bring enough storage. :D

must pray for good weather though, the weather's getting cranky these days.
Thanks for the support!
Yeah, so go hang out the mango leaves and chilli padi the night before. ;)

The list so far -
1. Azure (CP4500)
2. Johannes (G2) - long time no see!
3. Caesium (G3)
4. Helbreath (10D :eek: )
5. Zooom (CP5700) - please confirm

Edwin and Aryll unable to make it and have withdrawn.

Any more? Do read first post of this thread and PM/SMS me.

Interested.

Otakku9 (Minolta 7hi)

You and your stupid rule... Grrr... ;(

You wait ah. You wait. I'll hammer u with my next purchase. :devil: :devil: :devil:

VincentLin said:
You and your stupid rule... Grrr...
What rule? If you are referring to my request that interested individuals PM me, its for easy verification. I don't wish to repeat the fiasco of a previous AG (remember?).

VincentLin said:
You wait ah. You wait. I'll hammer u with my next purchase.
This I'll definitely wait - All-weather, next-generation Nikon DSLR leh. Probably snatch it and run!
Hmmmm..... lets estimate how much it can fetch on CS Buy & Sell market....
:blah: :blah: :blah:

Azure said:
What rule? If you are referring to my request that interested individuals PM me, its for easy verification. I don't wish to repeat the fiasco of a previous AG (remember?).

I meant the bit about digitals only. You know how I feel about that. Baka.

Azure said:
This I'll definitely wait - All-weather, next-generation Nikon DSLR leh. Probably snatch it and run!
Hmmmm..... lets estimate how much it can fetch on CS Buy & Sell market....
:blah: :blah: :blah:

Oh puh-leeze. :nono:

AG12 - 9 Nov 03 fully (over) subscribed.

1. Azure
2. Johannes
3. Caesium
4. Helbreath
5. Zooom
6. Ottaku9
7. SMM

FULL HOUSE! Please check your PM tonight after 10pm or tomorrow, as I'll be sending the meeting up details then. ;)

Azure said:

1. Azure
2. Johannes
3. Caesium
4. Helbreath
5. Zooom
6. Ottaku9
7. SMM

FULL HOUSE! Please check your PM tonight after 10pm or tomorrow, as I'll be sending the meeting up details then. ;)

Heh.. Azure, Y not U give up your place and let 1 more newbie go... Since U went for all the AG outings already... :D :D U no more newbie... ;)

AReality said:
Heh.. Azure, Y not U give up your place and let 1 more newbie go... Since U went for all the AG outings already... :D :D U no more newbie... ;)
U want to come along izzit? All u need to do is say so....

Azure said:

1. Azure
2. Johannes
3. Caesium
4. Helbreath
5. Zooom
6. Ottaku9
7. SMM

Please check your PM, people.

sigh... too late in seeing this tread.. or i should said, too late in joining this Clubsnap forum..

i wana join leh.. but can't join all the way, can i like join u guys in the morning and gona run at noon as i need to tai bao lunch for my wife and new born baby..

juz wana know how to really use my Nikon 5400..

duno much bout all those manual setting.. normally using some point and shot camara.. this is my 1st prosumer digicam.. after reading some books, got some simple knowledge on it.. but duno y, no matter how hard i try to manually adjuxt all those setting, it din get wat i wan fr wat the book taught..

will appreaciate if i can join in awhile to see see, look look, learn learn and snap snap.. of cos knowing more fren..

Cheers
Shawn
hp:90069339

Shawn, perhaps u can try PMing Azure to c if he can accomodate 1 more.

Mayb I will start a mega newbies gathering...but 1 person hard to coordinate, need more helpers. Pondering...

chucks said:
Shawn, perhaps u can try PMing Azure to c if he can accomodate 1 more.

Mayb I will start a mega newbies gathering...but 1 person hard to coordinate, need more helpers. Pondering...

sigh.. i dun think PMing him is possible cos the meetup is like another 6hr time... i doubt he will be online to see his PM.. hehehe

anyway, thx for ur help..

and for ur mega newbies gathering.. i will definitely love to join.. hopeefully it will fall on sunday morning.. as i work 6 FULL days..

Cheers..

Status
Not open for further replies.