Azure

Deregistered
Mar 16, 2003
ClubSNAP community
www.clubsnap.org
Date : Sunday, 26th Oct 03
Meet Time : 0900hrs sharp
Duration : Till 1400hrs (2.00pm), lunch in between
Topics : HDB Heartland, in any form - streets, abstracts, macros...
Route : will be PMed to successful registrants
Special note : Digitals only, mainly for newbies

As before, I want to keep the group small so that we can have better, closer interaction. And as always, I'll be tour guide. Am looking at a small group.

Those keen to go, please PM me your name and contact number so that we can keep in touch. Having a HP number also means we can contact each other should inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances stall the outing. Will reply to your complete PMs with my HP number, so that you may contact me directly.

I want to keep to using digital cameras, so that we may share and view one another's shots later. Folks who sign up, please do put in some effort to be punctual.

Outing note :-
This will be a themed outing where we will focus on a HDB heartland, so you should expect a fair amount of walking and some travelling on feeder buses, LRT/NEL, and more walking. Recommend to equip lightly as I intend to do a fast-moving outing. This means that we will be moving about to cover as much places as possible.

Azure
toting a CP4500

OK, PLACES ALL TAKEN UP.

Azure said:
Special note : Digitals only, mainly for newbies

I want to keep to using digital cameras, so that we may share and view one another's shots later. Folks who sign up, please do put in some effort to be punctual.

.......... :cry:

haul me in!!

PMed..

Wah, lately goT TLR only outing, Digicam only outing so what happens to the SLRs?

Maybe can start a Spectacles only outing :p... (but remember, eyes & brains, don't leave home without them)

Enjoy your outing Azure,

btw no outing around little india & geylang serai? geylang serai to be torn down soon...

Obzervr said:
Maybe can start a Spectacles only outing :p... (but remember, eyes & brains, don't leave home without them)

Enjoy your outing Azure,

btw no outing around little india & geylang serai? geylang serai to be torn down soon...
Hmmmm specs only.... :think: evil thoughts coming on....

Certainly, Obzervr, will enjoy it. ;)

Little India? Did that liao mah.... But Geylang Serai, that's gonna feature in one of the upcoming AGs... that is, if there is still demand for them. :dunno:

Obzervr said:
Can mah, Anything Goes Premiere : - Slide shows of past AGs ... No cameras allowed only pics.
Darn good idea!
Okay, we just need someone with a somewhere and a some PC/projector for the screening. Anyone? And it'll give CSers of all walks a chance to discover for themselves what actually were taken at AGs... I know that some of us did not post most of our shots... including the better pix.

So, anyone wants to take this on and offer a place + the hardware for viewing?

Azure said:
I take this means that you are confirmed, SK?
yes, as agreed upon via PM

The final list comprises of SK_online, Edwin, Ptm and Helbreath. And of course your truly. You've all gotten the details, including meeting place via PM. So see you there.

Those going, feel free to post and share your shots afterward. Those who've not been on AG outings, please enjoy the sharing. Hopefully you will join me on future outings too.

;) :wink: :cheers:

- msg deleted...

--------------------
Canon just called to say my cam is ready.. back on track..
this is really screwed..
------------------------

Don't worry. I'm too busy to check in today.
Will see you folks this Sunday! ;)

Shooting Theme : Out Of Sight, Out Of Mind.
Things you do not think about, may not even notice. There are things we take for granted everyday. Can you present them in ways that break the conventional thinking?

Thank you all those who came for AG11, I hope you had a good time. Do share share your pix hor. Maybe open a common thread or something.

And don't forget to post if you're coming for the Mega Edition!
:vhappy:

Nice meeting all you guys, SK and Helbreath and especially Azure, for bringing us around the CCK neighbourhood for the shoot.

Still in the process of organizing, selecting and post-processing all the pictures taken... :)

Hmm... btw looking for a place to host my pictures... Any suggestions from you guys? :think:

Edwin said:
Nice meeting all you guys, SK and Helbreath and especially Azure, for bringing us around the CCK neighbourhood for the shoot.

Still in the process of organizing, selecting and post-processing all the pictures taken... :)

Hmm... btw looking for a place to host my pictures... Any suggestions from you guys? :think:

Yep, nice meeting you guys too.. bummer I had to leave so early,family emergency, part from that wasn't feeling my best too, bad stamina.. sniff sniff.. curse this flu virus..

anyway, thanks Azure for organizing this event. HERE's few of my best tries (imo) for yer judgements..

sk_online said:
Yep, nice meeting you guys too.. bummer I had to leave so early,family emergency, part from that wasn't feeling my best too, bad stamina.. sniff sniff..
Nvm, you can still aim to join us for the Mega Edition!
:gbounce:
:D
;)
Lotsa time to recover and charge up for the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.