anything and whatever ads

Status
Not open for further replies.

htthach

Feb 26, 2006
dover
Do you guys find the advertisement for Anything and Whatever drink is stupid?
I find it's the most stupid ads around:bsmilie:

Are you referring to the TV ads or the print ads? Yah kinda retarded but it does grab your attention. :bsmilie: I like the bus stop one...esp. the one that goes something like "I'll take Anything you give" ...the model in the ad is like :lovegrin:

is it free? ----> anything! :bsmilie:

It is so low class and bad taste..

Wrong marketing advertisement approach :(

Should have got Mark lee star in the ad, add some local favour to it.

Do you guys find the advertisement for Anything and Whatever drink is stupid?
I find it's the most stupid ads around:bsmilie:

Actually by posting your comments about this ad shows that the ad has worked. It is lame, but you'll remember it, your curiosity is aroused, and you may just want to buy one to try.

Actually by posting your comments about this ad shows that the ad has worked. It is lame, but you'll remember it, your curiosity is aroused, and you may just want to buy one to try.

My colleagues got so turned off by the ads that they gona to ban it...

I tried... got the soda flavour... cannot make it. Taste diluted...

I gona ban it too :(

Next time at kopitam, when friend ordering drinks for me. I would say, "anything but not

ANYTHING drink." :cool:

Are you referring to the TV ads or the print ads? Yah kinda retarded but it does grab your attention. :bsmilie: I like the bus stop one...esp. the one that goes something like "I'll take Anything you give" ...the model in the ad is like :lovegrin:
Erm... The model so chio meh? :dunno:

I dun find her a turn on for me. Not even in the alluring way.

Yes I tried the drink, just look at the ingredients of the Whatever drink, u'll know what to expect. :bsmilie:

I think the adverts screened in the cinemas are done in Thailand. The english spoken sounds Thai-accented. Defintely not local.

That advert of Anything at bus-stops which feature this asian slightly plump lady wearing a low-cut dress... with the tagline "Give me anything and I'll marry you"... it's so ugly and very lousy way to get the public attention.

In fact, with this, I've stopped the habit of saying 'Anything' or 'Whatever' when people ask me what do I want to drink.

That advert of Anything at bus-stops which feature this asian slightly plump lady wearing a low-cut dress... with the tagline "Give me anything and I'll marry you"... it's so ugly and very lousy way to get the public attention.

In fact, with this, I've stopped the habit of saying 'Anything' or 'Whatever' when people ask me what do I want to drink.
Maybe u shld say, "Chin Chai" or "Sui Bian".... ;p

actually i find the ads refreshing, for a change from those common similar copycat ads for different products which we see so often, till we don't realize they are there. :bsmilie:

I dunno.. ads probably suck in a way that they do capture attention. I tried a can of whatever and well... it sucks. :sweat:

I have to disagree, ads using humor is the hardest to achieve. I think its a refreshing change to our usual direct approach yet catching our attention and awareness.

Definitely better than takuya Gatsby ad! :sticktong

Found the ads annoying and very badly done, like something a kid from JC would think of. We might be talking about it, but most folks I've spoken to have no interest whatsoever in trying the drink.

to those who think the ad is stupid:

so how? now u think the ad is stupid and lame and funny? wat do u do next? go and tell all ur friends that u see about the new drink with the stupid name "anything" and "watever"?

and then u try the drink already and u found that the taste is good/bad, and wat do u do next? set up post in clubsnap to tell other clubsnapper how good/bad it is? and after that u see every of ur friend and complain / praise that u tried the drink and its good / bad?

and after tat wat happens? u tell ur friends that the advertisement sux and should use mark lee? and wat happens - all the ppl in spore will be even more eager to try out the drink.

conclusion: u as consumer, think that the advertisement its stupid/lame, but in effect, u help to promote the drink to more ppl. who/what is the stupid/lame one here ? :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.