Anyonw wanna join me???

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dunno really...was thinking of the zoo...but the admission can be costly :(

Want to shoot streets then go Chinatown.
Want to shoot flowers then go Botanic Garden.
Want to shoot seaside then go Changi.
Want to shoot mountain then go Mount Fabar.
Want to shoot ocean then go World Trade Centre carpark.
All free mah.....

I do have a suggestion, if you are going on a friday, you might want to try shooting the church. St Mary of the Angels. Its a ver nice church esp the interiors. You can have more space and time going there to shoot, or at least one of the place. There wont be much people there so...ya...went there to shoot once...not bad...

Seraphim, are the priests and religious ok with us going in without permission? I've been to that church several times for service after it's "renovation", extremely interesting place to be for this kinda photography (architectural?).

Alvin

well when i went there, i did let the priest know that i am going to take a few shots of the place first. so ya...as long as you be respectful in front of the alters and place. well if you all like, i can go along with you guys...the only thing is i dun have a D70.

alvin said:
D70? Er.. this outing supposed to be for d70 owners isit? ops.... slide shooter here =)

Alvin

no lar...not necessary for D70 owners...all r welcome as long u all dun laff at me... :D

Can ppl from Canon go as well? Or just limited to Nikon??

man i just started out. i know nuts abt these things. anyway you wanna set the time and date?

Yeah give us the time and locale. Surely can pick up something to shoot. I won't be shooting much street though, more towards architectural/travel style.

Alvin

this outing is opened to all and not just to nikonites....
Those interested, pls PM me with your contact no. & indicate if you are driving on that day. Hope to receive yr PMs by today.

For starters, am looking at a small group of 3-5 pple....
We can meet up (centralized location) in the city at 0845 hrs; hv roti & kopi (wat else...all our $$$ spent on you-know-wat) and proceed to our destination.

Some of the CS'ers hv already suggested some places....as this is my virgin outing, pls dont rely too much on me....i can only facilitate but u guys should know where to go....

2 hv responded to date......Alvin & Photohut

jodie....u r more than welcome...do pm me yr contact & whether u r driving

Status
Not open for further replies.