Anyone working this CNY (today and tomorrow)?

My 24 hr shift ends tmr hopefully by 8 am.. the end is still no where in sight

Today is the 1st day of my 7 day duty work shift… :bsmilie:

sinned79 said:
wah... wat u working as?

In a public organization where labour laws do not apply

I think u knock off liao

16 more hours for me to go

Ryan

koplady11 said:
My sister coz she's a nurse. She damn sian. Lol!

Nursing is shift work ain't it? But will definitely be moody. Cannot afford healthcare institutes to stop running

Nursing is shift work ain't it? But will definitely be moody. Cannot afford healthcare institutes to stop running

Oh i forgot to add, its night shift tonight and tomorrow for her. We're not Chinese so its understandable la, bo bian already. But she oso has to work on 1st or 2nd Hari Raya coz the PRCs won't take over her shift... :sweat:

12 hrs more .. zzz

12 hrs more .. zzz

don't be sad! at least you're not getting fatter like the buncha us eating non-stop :D

anyways. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

to everyone else:

my office was closed on wednesday... 5 DAYS OFF!

but it sucks. they took 1 day off our annual leave :(

don't be sad! at least you're not getting fatter like the buncha us eating non-stop :D

Most of the shops closed in Novena today. Except the fastfoods like MOS / KFC / Long John / Popeye / BK. In the end i went for the BK Mushroom Swiss Tendergrill Chicken. The whole set overshot half of my daily recommended caloric intake! i think i fatter at work..

11 hr +

Most of the shops closed in Novena today. Except the fastfoods like MOS / KFC / Long John / Popeye / BK. In the end i went for the BK Mushroom Swiss Tendergrill Chicken. The whole set overshot half of my daily recommended caloric intake! i think i fatter at work..

11 hr +

i think the steamboat places across the street's still open right? or balestier :D

i think the steamboat places across the street's still open right? or balestier :D

I cannot travel too far from my workplace in case something arises.