anyone where can i buy mosquito manget in singapore(desperate)

ninelives

Jan 16, 2002
BB
ninelives.clubsnap.org
recently my house lot of mosquitoes , i killed about 10 already in less than a week. i am not sure where the hack did they come from.

saw stuff like this on the internet :

[youtube]krBpRBBebYg[/youtube]

compare-traps-image.jpg

independence2.gif

Or you can pay for someone with really "sweet" blood to stay at your house... Or maybe you can inform NEA and see what they can do about it.

seems there're many mosquitoes at my place lately..>.<

Cheers,
Andrew

same lor, everyday also kanna bite, i ordered this liao and will deliver today(singapore got carry). :

[youtube]yERSTYjFdi8&[/youtube]

I will post again a week later to revert the effectiveness.

i think the first one isn't a good idea especially in close quarters? because if i'm not wrong it uses propane to kill them... and it's poison

same lor, everyday also kanna bite, i ordered this liao and will deliver today(singapore got carry). :

[youtube]yERSTYjFdi8&[/youtube]

I will post again a week later to revert the effectiveness.

i have one of these at home ... it quite useful in catching mozzie as well as other insect but the bad thing is the round shape sticky tape at the bottom (use to stick the mozzie) is quite hard to get ...

i have one of these at home ... it quite useful in catching mozzie as well as other insect but the bad thing is the round shape sticky tape at the bottom (use to stick the mozzie) is quite hard to get ...

is it very noisy? the thing looks quite big, so i assume the fan also pretty big?