anyone went bukit timah nature reserve before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chenwei

Sep 6, 2002
Singapore
just wonder how's the environment there? nice place to take photo? is there a lots of people or not much people went there one? :eek:

that place quite dark cos it's a rainforest. You may need to bring your flash along.

Originally posted by Klause
that place quite dark cos it's a rainforest. You may need to bring your flash along.
damn... i dun have external flash... :cry:

Bring a big torchlight

Originally posted by mylau
Bring a big torchlight
er... i will prefer waiting another 1 or 2 months to get my flash first... ;p anyway go there and walk walk also not bad i think... :D

don't bring flash, bring tripod. can capture nice forest scenery... imagine rays of sunlight shining through the holes in the canopy... :D

Originally posted by Larry
don't bring flash, bring tripod. can capture nice forest scenery... imagine rays of sunlight shining through the holes in the canopy... :D
Only problem is that there isn't much space to set up your tripod, especially along the side trails. Have to watch where you place your tripod legs, otherwise the whole thing might just tumble down the hill..... (I had a close shave once too :embrass: )

Originally posted by Larry

Wah.. bring tripod. You very strong hor? hehehehehe

Hard to setup tripod on slope also space constrain. But can try if you are as strong as larry =p

y dont bring monopod instead?

could bring a tripod, provided your tripod has individual legs, you could adjust the tripod according to the terrain so that it would balance properly without tumbling.

boring place. same old shit for miles. and its dark. can seldom get more than 1/50s shutter speed. only interesting place is the crocodile river. i dont think there are any. maybe there were long time ago. lots of lizards.

Status
Not open for further replies.