Anyone watches Initial D animation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

code

Jan 9, 2005
Wonder if anyone has the series? I heard it is not bad.....

nope but i prefer Lain. watch liao oso dunno wads it abt de...:sweatsm:

Lain is freaking difficult to understand imo, or issit just me and you. ;)

Blood+ is nice...now out till the 3rd eps.

ID is also nice, but takumi doesn't seem to lose.. *boring*

ServeChilled said:

ya, season 1 & 2 is ok, 3rd movie already start to get bored... den 4th season i totally shut off...

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
ya, season 1 & 2 is ok, 3rd movie already start to get bored... den 4th season i totally shut off...

same here also.. :cool:

anyone can lend me for a couple of days? heh

fansubs? what does that mean?

I don't mind. Just want to catch it after hearing abt it.

ServeChilled said:

?? He lost to evo3 what..thats when his AE86 engine blew..

alechim said:
?? He lost to evo3 what..thats when his AE86 engine blew..

That is not considered a loss, because it wasn't officially a race. Even the Evo driver conceded that it was a trial rather than a race. :)

Anyway, if you continued watching the later races, it gets more and more serious, and more entertaining to watch as he has to struggle even harder to beat the tough competitors. I only wonder why they can't get better animation artists to draw the non-CG characters. The drawing is kinda sub-standard, although the CG car scenes rock!

Neo said:
That is not considered a loss, because it wasn't officially a race. Even the Evo driver conceded that it was a trial rather than a race. :)

Anyway, if you continued watching the later races, it gets more and more serious, and more entertaining to watch as he has to struggle even harder to beat the tough competitors. I only wonder why they can't get better animation artists to draw the non-CG characters. The drawing is kinda sub-standard, although the CG car scenes rock!

cos the manga artist draw like ****...

I have up to 3rd stage...haven't have time to find the 4th stage :think: What I like about the animation is the flow of the story and the plot :thumbsup: And the soundtract also very nice :D

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
I wan I wan. I only started watching Stage Four till esp 11.
Dunno the beginning of the story.

scud said:
u also watch?
Haha.. actually at 1st didn't bother to look at it. Then a friend passed me Macross Zero, together with Stage Four, esp 1 to 11.
Nothing to do, watch, eventually becomes interested. Now really quite curious about how the beginning is like.

Oh, btw, thanks a lot for ur offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.