Anyone watches Initial D animation?


Status
Not open for further replies.

code

New Member
Jan 9, 2005
1,591
0
0
#1
Wonder if anyone has the series? I heard it is not bad.....
 

sORe-EyEz

Senior Member
Jun 28, 2005
1,572
0
0
SGee
#2
nope but i prefer Lain. watch liao oso dunno wads it abt de...:sweatsm:
 

Jan 8, 2005
218
0
0
#3
Lain is freaking difficult to understand imo, or issit just me and you. ;)

Blood+ is nice...now out till the 3rd eps.

ID is also nice, but takumi doesn't seem to lose.. *boring*
 

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Senior Member
Feb 15, 2003
16,268
0
0
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
#4
ServeChilled said:
Lain is freaking difficult to understand imo, or issit just me and you. ;)

Blood+ is nice...now out till the 3rd eps.

ID is also nice, but takumi doesn't seem to lose.. *boring*
ya, season 1 & 2 is ok, 3rd movie already start to get bored... den 4th season i totally shut off...
 

k3nn3th03

Senior Member
Jan 6, 2005
2,544
0
0
#5
Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
ya, season 1 & 2 is ok, 3rd movie already start to get bored... den 4th season i totally shut off...
same here also.. :cool:
 

code

New Member
Jan 9, 2005
1,591
0
0
#6
anyone can lend me for a couple of days? heh
 

code

New Member
Jan 9, 2005
1,591
0
0
#8
fansubs? what does that mean?

I don't mind. Just want to catch it after hearing abt it.
 

alechim

Senior Member
Aug 8, 2004
1,728
0
0
Redhill
#10
ServeChilled said:
Lain is freaking difficult to understand imo, or issit just me and you. ;)

Blood+ is nice...now out till the 3rd eps.

ID is also nice, but takumi doesn't seem to lose.. *boring*
?? He lost to evo3 what..thats when his AE86 engine blew..
 

Neo

New Member
Jul 26, 2002
1,025
0
0
Visit site
#11
alechim said:
?? He lost to evo3 what..thats when his AE86 engine blew..
That is not considered a loss, because it wasn't officially a race. Even the Evo driver conceded that it was a trial rather than a race. :)

Anyway, if you continued watching the later races, it gets more and more serious, and more entertaining to watch as he has to struggle even harder to beat the tough competitors. I only wonder why they can't get better animation artists to draw the non-CG characters. The drawing is kinda sub-standard, although the CG car scenes rock!
 

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Senior Member
Feb 15, 2003
16,268
0
0
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
#12
Neo said:
That is not considered a loss, because it wasn't officially a race. Even the Evo driver conceded that it was a trial rather than a race. :)

Anyway, if you continued watching the later races, it gets more and more serious, and more entertaining to watch as he has to struggle even harder to beat the tough competitors. I only wonder why they can't get better animation artists to draw the non-CG characters. The drawing is kinda sub-standard, although the CG car scenes rock!
cos the manga artist draw like ****...
 

Big Kahuna

Senior Member
Dec 15, 2004
2,126
1
38
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
#14
I have up to 3rd stage...haven't have time to find the 4th stage :think: What I like about the animation is the flow of the story and the plot :thumbsup: And the soundtract also very nice :D
 

evq

Senior Member
Jul 27, 2004
546
0
0
44
The 13th floor
#15
Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
ya, season 1 & 2 is ok, 3rd movie already start to get bored... den 4th season i totally shut off...
I wan I wan. I only started watching Stage Four till esp 11.
Dunno the beginning of the story.
 

evq

Senior Member
Jul 27, 2004
546
0
0
44
The 13th floor
#17
scud said:
u also watch?
Haha.. actually at 1st didn't bother to look at it. Then a friend passed me Macross Zero, together with Stage Four, esp 1 to 11.
Nothing to do, watch, eventually becomes interested. Now really quite curious about how the beginning is like.

Oh, btw, thanks a lot for ur offer.
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom