Anyone wants to venture Punggol on 31th of March?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulpix0r

Oct 2, 2002
West
31th March is a Saturday, so was wondering if anyone wants to go explore Punggol. I'm not familiar with the area, but with the help of the map in the Punggol thread, I believe it will be a little easier.

Thinking of just a small group of 4-5, meet up around 7am at MRT station. Anyone here interested? If you are familiar with Punggol and can guide us around even bettter!

i don't mind goind, but i've only been to two spots, the drain and 1 more i cant rem where on the map.. :dunno:

Well, that's a start. Can try exploring the other parts, I'll bring the map.

gee, i was thinking can later not? cant wake up ah. tot meet for lunch den go? is this a photo outing or jus explore? got back-up plan if bad weather?

gee, i was thinking can later not? cant wake up ah. tot meet for lunch den go? is this a photo outing or jus explore? got back-up plan if bad weather?

Nope, got no backup plans and such... Would like to make it a photo outing... Maybe should schedule it during the dryer months.

welcome to Punggol, you may check out eikin's thread about where and what to take at Punggol.

Morning you can start at Matilda House, it just around Punggol MRT station,
Lunch brake at Blk 198, Blk 108, or 168 Punggol Plaza,
if you plan to end late, can go to Punggol Beach for sunset.

Hope you will enjoy the shoots at Punggol.

31th March is a Saturday, so was wondering if anyone wants to go explore Punggol. I'm not familiar with the area, but with the help of the map in the Punggol thread, I believe it will be a little easier.

Thinking of just a small group of 4-5, meet up around 7am at MRT station. Anyone here interested? If you are familiar with Punggol and can guide us around even bettter!

May I join u guys??? :D

i don't mind going, but i've only been to two spots, the drain and 1 more i cant rem where on the map.. :dunno:

i wana go too. :D

1) LOTUSfairy
2) cutecdo
3) skopio
4) Vulpix0r

Okay, 4 people already. Not going to ask for anymore. So any of you can drive?

1) LOTUSfairy
2) cutecdo
3) skopio
4) Vulpix0r

Okay, 4 people already. Not going to ask for anymore. So any of you can drive?

erhh..me no drive leh...we can share cabby...4 pple just nice ..:)

erhh..me no drive leh...we can share cabby...4 pple just nice ..:)

Hrmmm, from what I read in the thread to gain maximum accessibility to most areas it's better to have a car. One day 70 bucks rental, I'm sure 4 people will be able to share the burden. Just need someone to drive.

Hi guys,
I drive, so I join u people. Just let me know where to go from there.

4 ppl should be fine.

Hi guys,
I drive, so I join u people. Just let me know where to go from there.

4 ppl should be fine.

1) LOTUSfairy
2) cutecdo
3) skopio
4) Vulpix0r
5) Archon

You all don't mind a bit squeezy right? :D BTW you got own car? Or wanna rent?

Not need to rent. I have a car.
4 ppls should fit.
Buy me Teh Terak in return. *smile* how?
A deal?

Not need to rent. I have a car.
4 ppls should fit.
Buy me Teh Terak in return. *smile* how?
A deal?

:cry: Sian, work commitments this coming Saturday! I can only make it on 7th April which is next Saturday... Are you guys willing to wait?:bheart:

Status
Not open for further replies.