Anyone wants to venture Punggol on 31th of March?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, i tried to venture into the grassland...walk about 10m, my croc shoes stuck in mud and the "dunn correct" trail is quite "un-noticed"... so we u-turned and went to Punggol jetty instead for sunset.

so we need to plan....

bring water to wash feet
wear hiking shoe
long pants
insect repellent
torchlight
tag the place we walked...just in case we lose our way..:bsmilie: .

Hey guys, i tried to venture into the grassland...walk about 10m, my croc shoes stuck in mud and the "dunn correct" trail is quite "un-noticed"... so we u-turned and went to Punggol jetty instead for sunset.

so we need to plan....

bring water to wash feet
wear hiking shoe
long pants
insect repellent
torchlight

I think it's generally a bad idea to use crocs to trek in the first place...:sweat:

Hi people!

This sounds very interesting! I would like to join... but its my first time and Im amateur... Btw, is it on 31/3 or 7/4? Why don't we just change it to a Sunday? It might be easier..? I don't even have hiking shoes...

Canon-user here. :embrass:

:cry: Sian, work commitments this coming Saturday! I can only make it on 7th April which is next Saturday... Are you guys willing to wait?:bheart:

i think that is fine for me too. :) oh, but don't think i can do sunday.

so we need to plan....

bring water to wash feet
wear hiking shoe
long pants
insect repellent
torchlight

hmm.. from the past experience - i went there in the morning..

need boots - min waterproof shoes
long pants - definitely! jeans even better
torchlight - a must, there is zero light source there
water - must bring quite a bit (to drink!), tends to be humid
snacks - ;)

Hi people!

This sounds very interesting! I would like to join... but its my first time and Im amateur... Btw, is it on 31/3 or 7/4? Why don't we just change it to a Sunday? It might be easier..? I don't even have hiking shoes...

Canon-user here. :embrass:

I have noticed that trips that are on Sunday usually generates less response. Plus Sunday means more people that will be also going around Punggol to shoot...

Ok...I assume 31 March cancel rite.
For 7 Apr, I will confirm later.

erh...31st oki...
1st April got appt liao
7th april oso taken liao..:cry:

Hi, sorry I cannot join because I just realized this Saturday morning I have a class on. Too forgetful of me.. :(

erm.. so what's the update now? 7 April who free?

i am confused liao...izzit still on 31 Mar? :confused:

Thread closed because changing date.

Status
Not open for further replies.