Anyone wants to sell the Nikon 6T?

Status
Not open for further replies.

karnage

Feb 26, 2005
Ang Mo Kio
Hi all Lumixers!

To all with the FZ20 & selling to upgrade and stuff, who has the Nikon 6T to sell? I'm in want of another one. Please do PM me if u have one. I can't do a search on 6T coz it's only 2 characters.

Alternative means of contact:
email: gingerbreadtot@yahoo.com
HP: 98231320

Thanks everyone!

Me got 1... how much u wan to offer for it... heee

you can try LORDS at lucky plaza. u can use a 4T with a step down ring since when u are doing macro u nid to zoom in anyway. advice was give by tchuanye ;)

4t and 6t basically have the same diopter except the smaller thread ring. 4t 52mm and 6t 62 mm...

Hong Jia selling yours? Not taking macros anymore? Haha!

I don't know how much a 2nd hand 6T can fetch but I was hoping it is significantly cheaper than a new one. I got mine from MS at $68 I think. I know Lords have. But that time I asked, MS was cheaper. I'm looking for a 2nd hand one coz I don't know what the effect will be like with 2 6Ts...

karnage said:
Hong Jia selling yours? Not taking macros anymore? Haha!

I don't know how much a 2nd hand 6T can fetch but I was hoping it is significantly cheaper than a new one. I got mine from MS at $68 I think. I know Lords have. But that time I asked, MS was cheaper. I'm looking for a 2nd hand one coz I don't know what the effect will be like with 2 6Ts...

that time there was one more 4t at lords but i couldnt get it since i was already over-spending ;p resorted to a hoya +4 to do the job.. hehe.

Hi there, im very new to photography in general.. and would like to ask if the FZ30 has the same thread as the FZ20 and FZ10..? As i would very much like to get one of the 6Ts too.. :)

I would also like to get a 6T. I already have Phayee adapter with 62mm thread.
I think DXu also looking for one.
Hong Jia. You've got a lot of potential buyers now. ;)

Exanimated said:
Hi there, im very new to photography in general.. and would like to ask if the FZ30 has the same thread as the FZ20 and FZ10..? As i would very much like to get one of the 6Ts too.. :)

if i am not wrong,

FZ20 = 72 mm
FZ30 = 55 mm

metallilan said:
you can try LORDS at lucky plaza. u can use a 4T with a step down ring since when u are doing macro u nid to zoom in anyway. advice was give by tchuanye ;)

4t and 6t basically have the same diopter except the smaller thread ring. 4t 52mm and 6t 62 mm...

Means the 4T and 6T have the same "power"? Doesn't the 6T have a strong magnification?

Correct. 4T & 6T only different thread size.

I have a Hoya +4 also. But I did a comparison before. There really IS a quality difference. I'm still holding on to the +4 but am not really using it. Wanna get another 6T to couple with my first, then sell off the +4.

FZ30 has inbuilt thread size of 55mm, just nice for the Olympus WCONs & TCONs... Require step-down ring for 4T or step-up ring for 6T.

FZ20 with Phayee adaptor is 62mm (otherwise 72mm... EXPENSIVE filters!). Need step-down for the W/TCONs. Just nice for 6T.

or get a reversed 35 mm lens! i might be doing that... ;p provided i have the $$$ to do so...

I have a reversed 50mm f1.8 Nikon Lens. But the magnification is REALLY BIG! And the working distance is too close for living creatures... I once shot a living fly on my window sill, dunno why it didn't fly away. And the lens was like, 1 or 2cm from it only! But the eyes were cool!!! Haha!

So, anyone selling 6T? Hong Jia, how much u wanna sell it for?

karnage said:
I have a reversed 50mm f1.8 Nikon Lens. But the magnification is REALLY BIG! And the working distance is too close for living creatures... I once shot a living fly on my window sill, dunno why it didn't fly away. And the lens was like, 1 or 2cm from it only!
Mebbe it likes the attention. :)

PLS be reminded that the buy and sell subforums is here for a reason. Post all buy and sell over there instead.

Thread will be closed and any further threads of such nature will be deleted without further notices.

Status
Not open for further replies.