anyone wants to go photograph the models at sitex tmr?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murcielago

Mar 14, 2005
thinking of gathering a few like minded fellow photographers to go together. know more people, hang out. etc

anyone?

me! i'm going with my friend to get his printer and a razor mouse for myself. then i'll shoot the models. :bsmilie:

It's going to be same models, if you've seen the models in Comex then it's the same for Sitex.:p

Models? :think:

No thank you. I enjoy working with them on a 1-to-1 basis. Not into orgy shoots. ;)

500GB Western Digital 3.5", connection by USB 2.0 for only $199.

I'm more interested in that.

Got that info from HWZ. The truth will be out tomorrow.

I would like to play with Nikon's 2 new models... ;p

i'll be at the sitex tmr but not to shoot models,pity cam lose.
Aqillies here btw:)

500GB Western Digital 3.5", connection by USB 2.0 for only $199.

I'm more interested in that.

Why on earth would you want to wade through thousands of people just to get this external hard disk when Challenger sells the Maxtor 500GB USB 2.0 HDD for exactly the same price? $199 is their public price, not members price.

I've found that the prices of many popular items at the computer shows tend to be the same or even slightly higher than that at the shops. They know that people assume that the prices would be better at the shows so some of them actually bring up the prices. Before going to the show, visit vr-zone.com's pricewatch, print out the PDF price lists and then make the comparisons when you're at the show

_.

I'm actually going to Sim Lim Square and tell the shops there, "Look, this price is at the Expo. If you can match it, I'll buy from you." It's a technique I have applied since a year ago. And unfortunately, I'd pay more for a WD than a Maxtor. Why? Well, past experience. You'll find out in 3 years time anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.