Anyone wants to go Borneo Wildlife tour 2nd week Nov

Status
Not open for further replies.

sci80899

Mar 11, 2005
Thinking either between 11- 15 Nov 09 or 12 - 16 Nov 09.

I'm working with the local lodges to get a best price, so directly instead of going through a middleman (tour agency)

Only thing is I'm the only traveller during that time, and as such paying a higher price. Basically looking for another 1 or 2 more guys (more is welcomed). They said that as long as I've one more person travelling, it's a lower price.

Mainly looking at doing combined of 2 + 3 days at:

1 Sakua Rainforest Lodge (2 days 2 nights)
2 Borneo Rainforest Lodge (3 days 2 nights)

PM me or call me at 96696184 if you wish to discuss or get more details.

The place is at Sabah, so you'll need to fly to Kota Kinabalu and then take an internal flight to Sandakan airport.

hi..wondering...how much it cost for the transportation for back n forth?
wanna go..but NS pay..saddist...
cheers!

Do you have the estimated cost for the trip? I am keen but need to sort out my schedule first.

keep me informed too once u have the estimate cost! :D

OK this is just estimate, if you think ok and want to go, sms me and I can quickly make arrangements.

Estimated Total: 2000 SGD

Details: Assuming our main tour is 12 Nov - 16 Nov 09. That means we need to fly Singapore to Kota Kinabalu the evening before (11 Nov), stay 1 night and then fly to resort. Then on the 16 Nov fly from Resort to Kota Kinabalu and stay there overnight before flying back Singapore the next day.

Tour itself (excluding airfare): $1600
Airfare: $260
Hotel while at Kota Kinabalu (Going there): One room 2 beds $80
Hotel while at Kota Kinabalu (Coming back): One room 2 beds $80

I'm an end user, so hoping to only settle the price. And then payment booking all you do yourself (All can be done in just 15 mins), but I can share with you what are that cheapest flights/hotels that I managed to find.

Last edited:
No response thus far.

I'm changing plans. Will now just stay at one resort - Borneo Rainforest (BRL). Will leave Sukau for another time, which was where the price reduction would have come in.
4D/3N at the same cost. The price at BRL does not change with the number of ppl.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.