anyone want to go Sungei Buloh 23rd tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jester

Apr 7, 2002
West
www.jesterphotography.net
thought of going there tomorrow for some walking and shooting....anyone interested to join? should be going around 8plus...

24th you mean. :)

Well, just take note that high tide is 2.5m at 0915. May not have much to shoot, but you will never know what treasures you may find. :)

Should be in the area (else will be at the Neo Tiew lanes), will be carrying a Nikon shoulder bag and D70, 50-500. Wave if you see me. Hope that the weather will be good.....this morning is quite overcast.

my ang moh friend intends to go there one of these day.. but the last time i went was like 10 years ago... ard the time it just open... at that time dun really know what to look out for... only see white birds flying ard... any description to descript the place?? mainly birds?? are there like trails or anything?? if so, which trail is the best... what to look out for etc etc... thanks in advance

whoa....so early high tide liao ah, hmmm, like that see tomorrow what time can wake up...keke

thanks for the info 2100

me also quite new to the place leh, they got give map, so just follow around lor...haha
guess you need to join those expert in that area, like the gathering last sunday, lots of expert

littledigitalartist said:
my ang moh friend intends to go there one of these day.. but the last time i went was like 10 years ago... ard the time it just open... at that time dun really know what to look out for... only see white birds flying ard... any description to descript the place?? mainly birds?? are there like trails or anything?? if so, which trail is the best... what to look out for etc etc... thanks in advance

Was thinking of making a trip there early tml morning....but the tide timing is... :( (2.5m at 0915hrs).

Sam...what time you be there? Still thinking of whether to go anot...guess depends on the weather lor... :think:

Think i will not go tomorrow. I will be shooting fashion.

missed this thread....

Was there yesterday monring with another friend. We reached there at about 7.45am. Becoz there aren't much pple around, we become the mossy's breakfast.... itchy leh....

was trying my 300D and the sigma 70-300 APO....

haven't download the shots yet....

maybe next time we can meet

it's raining heavily now, u are so lucky that u did not go. :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.