Anyone using those mini PMP from SLS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrailsofLife

Jul 6, 2004
Singapore
Just saw these mini Personal Media Player at SLS, I thnk made in Korea or China one.:dunno: Its very small, come in256/512/1gb memory, USB and a tiny screen about 1"to 1.5" . The Ah Lian was demostrating it can play movies and mp3s.

Quite interesting, can keep one in pocket easily and watch a movie while fishing or travelling. Forget to ask 1 gb and put how many movies? Anyone got any idea? Anyone using one? Any good ones to recommend? I saw one that looked like ipod nano!

Max 2.8 said:
Just saw these mini Personal Media Player at SLS, I thnk made in Korea or China one.:dunno: Its very small, come in256/512/1gb memory, USB and a tiny screen about 1"to 1.5" . The Ah Lian was demostrating it can play movies and mp3s.

Quite interesting, can keep one in pocket easily and watch a movie while fishing or travelling. Forget to ask 1 gb and put how many movies? Anyone got any idea? Anyone using one?

Since such small screen, if do a size down, should be able to put alot, and depends on compression, can store even more..

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
Since such small screen, if do a size down, should be able to put alot, and depends on compression, can store even more..

The ah lian did say comes with CD but she didn't say got any software to convert or downsize the movies.

Max 2.8 said:
The ah lian did say comes with CD but she didn't say got any software to convert or downsize the movies.

Can try : http://divx.ppccool.com
Not sure if the output format will "work" with those PMP ...

Max 2.8 said:
Thanks Ed, waiting for comments and advice from people whose using it. cheap toy! ha ha

get PSP better :p can play games and enjoy good video :devil:

No lah. Just want some very portable thing. Like my mp3 player is a ipod shuffle imitation. Very shoik, I carry it wherever I go when I dun bring a bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.