Anyone using these for Photoshop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm how come you need to click so fast to heal? 10 times per sec - is it possible to control where the healing goes at that rate?

damn... haha... but nevermind... i need the 3D more than the 2D...

overall, i find it extremely useful for photoshop... esp when doing healing.

just imagine this... up down left right scroll the image around, then press in & pull out to zoom, and if your system is fast, it seems so fluid... next would be your fingers... i saw SS do healing by pressing his fingers repeatedly on his mouse, so i bought a Ore Commander to simulate the effect, haha, average about 10 clicks per sec, automatically... so essentially, only Spacetraveler+Razer Copperhead+Ore Commander.

Hmm how come you need to click so fast to heal? 10 times per sec - is it possible to control where the healing goes at that rate?

i got finger of god... haha... actually, watever i do, forever just for the fun of it... i never do a decent picture for commercial purpose, nor even paid the very very least...

thinking of recording it as a video & show u guys wat i talking about... guess i am the only 1 in sg with this combo... doubt there will be more than 5 with the ore commander...

Heh whilst I see it as being useful for computer gaming, but I'd look forward to seeing that video :)

i got finger of god... haha... actually, watever i do, forever just for the fun of it... i never do a decent picture for commercial purpose, nor even paid the very very least...

thinking of recording it as a video & show u guys wat i talking about... guess i am the only 1 in sg with this combo... doubt there will be more than 5 with the ore commander...

Heh whilst I see it as being useful for computer gaming, but I'd look forward to seeing that video :)

used my camera fone to do a mini video for your enjoyment... enjoy...

and i used the lowest power already...

equipment used...

*original damn big, show thumbnail 1st... click to see big pic

video clip

its in .3gp format, so use appropriate software to view... no need me to teach rite... tune up the volume to hear the number of clicks, i used the lowest rating, the fastest i deem as no significant improvement over photoshop.

summary...

This clip shows the power of the combination of the Spacetraveler (ST), and the Ore Commander (OC).

1st i showed the zooming of the picture using the ST via pressing down & pulling the device.

2nd i showed the panning by moving the ST and the screen moves with it.

3rd i showed the feature of changing brush size by just twisting the ST.

Then comes the fun part, which i demostrated the power of the OC, by clicking & moving the mouse, then changing brush size while clicking, panning while clicking, changing brush size while moving & clicking and lastly zooming while clicking & moving.

There are programs called auto-clickers that lets you hold down to mouse button or an assigned button for multiple clicks so you don't need to physically abuse your poor mouse :p

There are programs called auto-clickers that lets you hold down to mouse button or an assigned button for multiple clicks so you don't need to physically abuse your poor mouse :p

:bsmilie: experiment for fun only... actually the ore-commander is a gaming device from japan... thought of using it to go arcade to trash ppl, but end up no time go arcade..

wah... i am using copperhead also.. but mine is the red one ! hehe ! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

looks more useful for video editing. is it similar to this one which works for both mac and pc?

click on the pic to visit the product website.

tis 1 like useless leh, only control volume nia...

wrong...its actually programmable. basic twist left and right can control volume or move the scrubber on the timeline. then you can press, long press, long press and turn.

here is a more sophiscated one with programmable buttons.

wrong...its actually programmable. basic twist left and right can control volume or move the scrubber on the timeline. then you can press, long press, long press and turn.

here is a more sophiscated one with programmable buttons.

saw tis b4, good for video editing... but doesn't serve me well... was comparing against these few...

saw tis b4, good for video editing... but doesn't serve me well... was comparing against these few...

ya. these are more suited for video edits. i wasnt sure what the one you posted does, which was why i was wondering if it did similar things. :p

Ive tried a few 3gp viewers but all can't read your file leh - something corrupted?

I used the NuLOOQ at work previously for Final Cut Pro editing and 3D rendering in 3dsmax and After Effects, very useful to the sense that I hardly can use FCP efficiently without NuLOOQ. Now I considering to get one of those to complement my incoming MBP.

Is the Nulooq available locally? Was in Challenger last week, didnt see this cool gadget at the Logitech corner....

Status
Not open for further replies.