anyone using Emoblitz flash??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I ask a stupid qtn? Is this a good flash compare to Suntax 328 dtz?

rogersk8ter said:
I used F2.8 with speed of 1/60. This is the recommanded setting for Emoblitz.
Your picture will turn out bad if you use other settings cos the flash sensor will output intensity base on these settings.

Yes, i did a bounce to the ceiling....but do remember to include the extra distance and hence i adjusted to 'tele" setting for the flash. hope i made myself clear.

tsin: Yup, mounted on hotshoe, used bounce and swivel already. Even used bounced with omnibounce! :bigeyes:

roger: so your setting of the aperture and shutter is fixed no matter what the distance and light condition (and colour of the ceiling) is? Would the flash increase output or decrease output automatically? Thanks for the clarification! :)

snapMan said:
tsin: Yup, mounted on hotshoe, used bounce and swivel already. Even used bounced with omnibounce! :bigeyes:

roger: so your setting of the aperture and shutter is fixed no matter what the distance and light condition (and colour of the ceiling) is? Would the flash increase output or decrease output automatically? Thanks for the clarification! :)

yes aperature and speed are fixed. it serve as a reference point for the flash. the sensor will measure the lighting condition and output accordingly.

hi guys, was wondering if there's any omnibounce fitting for emoblitz ds328az? thanks alot.

A little off topic here..
Interested to get the Emoblitz flash for my FZ20, wonder how much does it cost and where can I get it? What about Sunpak 383S? How is this compared to the Emoblitz?

rogersk8ter said:
yes aperature and speed are fixed. it serve as a reference point for the flash. the sensor will measure the lighting condition and output accordingly.

The aperture and shutter speed is fixed only if you have the "external flash" settings in the menu at "preset" mode.
Change it to manual and you can change your aperture and shutter speeds when using A/S/M modes.

Just a question for the Emoblitz 328 users.. Can you manually adjust the flash power like the Panasonic flash? ie. High/ Med/ Low etc.. May want to get this flashgun because of the sync-cord and rail...

Status
Not open for further replies.