Anyone used video feature extensively in _BOTH_ D90 and 500D???

Status
Not open for further replies.

TsQ

Jan 27, 2002
River Valley
Visit site
Hi... just like to know anyone have tried using the video of D90 and 500D extensively ?? whereby u can comment how much worst of is the D90 video is as compared to the supposely more superior video recording in the 500D?

ignore the 500D 1080P@20fps.. let's just talk of both the camera's 720P

I googled a lot, but theres no real deal of comments on this (i guess ppl dont really care since its a DLSR... not video cam)

hope to hear from anyone hving indepth knowledge of both this camera's video capability.

Hi... just like to know anyone have tried using the video of D90 and 500D extensively ?? whereby u can comment how much worst of is the D90 video is as compared to the supposely more superior video recording in the 500D?

ignore the 500D 1080P@20fps.. let's just talk of both the camera's 720P

I googled a lot, but theres no real deal of comments on this (i guess ppl dont really care since its a DLSR... not video cam)

hope to hear from anyone hving indepth knowledge of both this camera's video capability.

i have but im using d5000..here's the video i shot on my friends wedding:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgczEKBvp8c

i used only 35mm f1.8 for all shots (pictures and videos)..just don't pan it fast so you won't notice the jelly effect..the only weakness i see is the jelly effect when you pan fast and when you shoot indoors with artificial light, black bands scroll vertically in the screen due to the refresh rate, otherwise i'm loving the video coz i can play with the DOF hollywood style :D which i can't do with camcorders..i'm actually planning to do a video MTV style :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.