Anyone used this product before?

Jimmy81

Feb 13, 2007
Jurong West
www.flickr.com
Hi have any of you used this K-line matt dulling spray before?
K-Line | Cathay Photo

I intend to use it for my work and spray it on some PU shoes, shades, belt buckles for a product photoshoot but i am not sure if it will damage the product or will it be difficult to clean off. If you have used it before do let me know your experience in using this product thanks!

it will not damage the product, that is what this dulling spray design for,

but I only use it when I have noway of taking care the reflection or hotspot, bcos it is so expensive and I'm too lazy to do cleaning.

this is photography related.

thread moved.

it will not damage the product, that is what this dulling spray design for,

but I only use it when I have noway of taking care the reflection or hotspot, bcos it is so expensive and I'm too lazy to do cleaning.

this is photography related.

thread moved.

Thanks for your help! Btw is it easy to clean off? I can't seem to find any info about cleaning, will a wet cloth do?

It's not that hard to clean off, just use tissue paper, if not can use a little lighter fluid to clean it off but take care that the lighter fluid may damage some surface.

The Matt Dulling spray will take away the chrome look and make your product look like it is a matt surface, you might want to try using the semi matt.

Happy sparying :)

It's not that hard to clean off, just use tissue paper, if not can use a little lighter fluid to clean it off but take care that the lighter fluid may damage some surface.

The Matt Dulling spray will take away the chrome look and make your product look like it is a matt surface, you might want to try using the semi matt.

Happy sparying :)

Thanks for your advice! Much appreciated!