anyone used fotodiox filters before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isaiahfortythirtyone

Jul 17, 2005
Clementi
i was going to get some filters from the fotodiox MO until it was cancelled, through no fault of the seller tho.

this time, i'm thinking of buying some fotodiox filters stuff on my own account simply because they're cheapp. e.g. a 77mm Slim super multi coated UV filter goes for $16.95 + $6.95 (shipping) USD incl shipping which works out to $38. that's $17 cheaper than a non-slim Hoya HMC.

has anyone used fotodiox filters before? CPL, UV etc etc. any comments on the filter quality? i have no budget for b+w so please don't suggest i get B+w or schneider.

I have some of Fotodiox filters, and it is pretty good value for money, recommended by a lot of people on DPReview. The filters do not have any wierd color casts (Slim UV ones) unlike the Hoya low end UV filters.

The only problem I had with the brand was the seller. He was very slow and took a long time to mail stuff out...

ahh okok. but any problems ordering as an individual?do orders arrive promptly?i'll be ordering a UV filter soon

mods can help move to consumers corner? i think i posted in the wrong forum. sorry about that. thanks ;)

I order a CPL & Slim UV from the guy.
Just that the black paint coat of the metal ring slight come off after a few screws..

Status
Not open for further replies.