Anyone up for a short getaway photography trip?

snapty

Apr 10, 2010
Eunos, Singapore
Hello everyone! Anybody up for an overseas photography trip sometime in late august? Probably to Angkor wat or anyone has any good suggestions for a short getaway photography trip? Comments appreciated! :D

I'm interested however prefer to do it on September onward.
anyway how long you plan on the trip?

I'm also interested.

I'm also interested :) Avail from mid-Aug onwards. How long is your trip?

Hi I'm very new to this forum, happen to see this thread, and I'm quite interested to travel.
Would love to join if I'm available. It will be best if it could be in sept.

I am new in tis forum n photography. Do u take in newbies?

I am interest pls keep me in the loop

Thanks

Hi, interested in the trip u mention. Like to go to countries like Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand. Do keep me in the loop.

having so many replies but TS still no response...

hi, am a newbie who's interested too! probably last 2 weeks of aug + 1st week of sep I'll be free. Please PM details

i am interested too and i am a newbie! i tink most pple prefer sept but hey august there is a few public holidays maybe is also preferable.

I would suggest those interested to mit up and discuss, all we wait now is the TS to reply...

I would recommend cambodia becos the lives there is quite unique compare to other places, I have been to NZ for shoots and some portrait but people there are too nice that whenever u ask to take pics of them, they agreed right away, cambodia people are shy and need to be open up in order to get a good shot of them and their everyday life .. just some ideas so don flame me ..

hey fellas
count me in too..
if i'm available then i will try to make it..
just a noobie

what happenn to the person who started this thread??

maybe he is shock, never expected his thread is overwhelming... :D
anyway if all of u still on then maybe we could arrange one time to discuss about the trip...

Excuse me for being so pro active.
From this Thread, seems like there is quite a number of newbies, including me myself,
how about us organizing a meet up 1 of this weekend for a get to know session,
before we get on for the overseas Trip. =)

:)

From this Thread, seems like there is quite a number of newbies, including me myself,

good idea.. but where is Ts? :dunno:

SoulFly Cindy said:

Other than the trip itself, can organize a meet up for a shooting session like Cindy mentioned.
If ts isn't replying, with e responses in e thread, another member can suggest or plan e trip in ts stead.
Too bad I couldn't go for any trips due to my schedule but a meet up might be possible
E idea is to shoot more, sg or overseas comes later ^^

I will propose to meet up perhaps this weekend. Will have to get tickets soon if going in august. TS, sorry on hijacking ur thread.

i tink thats a good idea, since all are newbie down here mostly, maybe a more pro can lead us by organise a gathering for local shoot out ard spore b4 we really stick to overseas shoot...

how does that sound?

a mit up as a start might be gd...