Anyone try DxO Optics standard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
works great for me...and version 4.0 is coming out with better integration with Photoshop...too bad I bought it too early and cannot upgrade to 4.0 for free :cry:

theRBK said:
works great for me...and version 4.0 is coming out with better integration with Photoshop...too bad I bought it too early and cannot upgrade to 4.0 for free :cry:

thanks for your comments. Will find out more about it.

Has evaluated it and found it significantly shorten the post processed workflow. It's a one-stop workflow that provides lens, noise, color, level and CA corrections. I just bought it online.

I'm using the paid version since June and I highly recommend it for its ease of use and convenience too (I've also used Bibble and Nikon's NC 4.4). Its fast on a dual core PC too. However, its not that great in removing noise (unlike Noise Ninja) and lacks the flexibility and power of Photoshop.

donkuok said:
Has evaluated it and found it significantly shorten the post processed workflow. It's a one-stop workflow that provides lens, noise, color, level and CA corrections. I just bought it online.

wChia said:
I'm using the paid version since June and I highly recommend it for its ease of use and convenience too (I've also used Bibble and Nikon's NC 4.4). Its fast on a dual core PC too. However, its not that great in removing noise (unlike Noise Ninja) and lacks the flexibility and power of Photoshop.

agreed. This software just to simplify the workflow and save a lot of time to figure out how to do it in PS

crazypaladin said:
How is this software compared to PhaseOne Capture Pro?

PhaseOne is more towards RAW processing and output to other formats whereas DxO is more towards lens distortion correction.

Status
Not open for further replies.