Anyone tried trading in their phones when recontract with the telco?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinata76

Apr 15, 2009
Singapore
www.flickr.com
especially those home delivery type...
what do they check?

besides see whether ur phone is full set..do they check by powering up the phone move move /touch touch a bit then accept?

I bough new phone recently and it deliver to my place,
with trade in my existing phone,

they will take battery, charger, ear piece, memory card,
box don't want.

I'm not sure how will they check the trade in phone, cos I'm still doing backup of my existing phone when the man was here.

hope this help.

ah....thanks!!

Just hopefully they do it like they do back 5 years ago...

only check phone can power on/full set will do.

as the phone was turned on, the singtel delivery guy just turn off the phone and check for cracks and dents. i gave him the handset and charger. that's all.

Power up the phone, and visual check...charger is minimum requirement. ...if u give them the unused ear piece and sd card they will be more than happy.....for my previous 2 phone....the guy actually ask my permission to buy from me $250 instead. ...he can sell outside $300~$400....my phone was in 9/10 mint condition. ..screen protect since day one....warranty card unfilled if there is any....by cs b&s std :)

Just trade in my phone couple of weeks ago.
The customer service person checked my phone's exterior, powering it on and den checked the camera, tats all.
At least they accepted my rooted phone haha

careful.... photos that WERE on your phone EVEN if deleted CAN STILL be extracted... the same way you get photos of a camera memory card.... hope no scandal on your phones !! :p

ah...good..

i **** up my Note..

not sure wats the cause of it...could be the new ROM im using...and its export set..haha..

I stored my photos on the microSD. I did not include the memory card when trading in.

Cannot trade in for me, must return condemned phone for physical destruction by crushing and shredding as per security directive.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.