anyone tried this before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

devilicboy

Mar 7, 2004
Changi
any1 tried to dry their clothing in a dry box b4??does it work??hahaz.. :think:

my fren let his wife place her dry food stuff inside the cabinet for storage.....
:D

moos blues said:
no space even if i cld (dry)....

maybe one sock.

:rolleyes:

wouldnt work ..too little space

devilicboy said:
any1 tried to dry their clothing in a dry box b4??does it work??hahaz.. :think:

how does a dry box work? (amateur photographer who hasn't invested in one yet... :embrass: ) does it keep the air out (thus retaining a dry vacuum) or does it vent moisture from an blowhole?

feryl said:
how does a dry box work? (amateur photographer who hasn't invested in one yet... :embrass: ) does it keep the air out (thus retaining a dry vacuum) or does it vent moisture from an blowhole?

A dry box works by keeping the air within the dry box at a lower humidity level. Humidity is the amount of moisture in the air. It is a sealed environment by itself so unless you open the dry case to take out or put in stuff, the air inside the dry case will remain at a low humidity level. The humidity level is kept low using a piece of equipment within the dry box... Doesn't vent moisture from a blowhole.... :)

Hope that helps.... ;)

otnaicus said:
A dry box works by keeping the air within the dry box at a lower humidity level. Humidity is the amount of moisture in the air. It is a sealed environment by itself so unless you open the dry case to take out or put in stuff, the air inside the dry case will remain at a low humidity level. The humidity level is kept low using a piece of equipment within the dry box... Doesn't vent moisture from a blowhole.... :)

Hope that helps.... ;)

So is it jez a pack or bottle of silica gel in an air-tight box, with a humidity meter?

plinius said:
my fren let his wife place her dry food stuff inside the cabinet for storage.....
:D

ha, expensive box for food....

Status
Not open for further replies.