Anyone tried the new firmware for the E-500?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iguoh

Oct 23, 2005
Anyone?

Sorry but how did you guys update the firmware. I have been trying to follow the instructions in the Master but I can t seem to find a icon that "Update" camera.

Fredc said:
Sorry but how did you guys update the firmware. I have been trying to follow the instructions in the Master but I can t seem to find a icon that "Update" camera.

From the Master, go to Online Service | Update Camera.

if you are Master show only a window with a few big icons, you need to select not to show this in the future before you can go to the actual screen with all the menus and functions.

ai yoh.... download till 20% then tell me can't connect to server... sian.... reinstall the software and choose a different country UK and still the same message... time tried is 5 mins ago.... maybe try again tomorrow.....

still cant update since i last post posted..... error msg is "can't communicate with server" when downloading till 18%.... happened at least 5 retrys with the same result..... anyone able to update since i last posted??

I had updated my E-500 too. Didnt face the problem u have.

Everyone seems to be happy with firmware upgrade......

don't know what bad luck..... stop downloading at 18% .... "Failed to communicate with server"

I have try all means including reinstalling several times with different countries settings. also disabling my windows firewall and also my antivirus and setting default browser to internet explorer..... will probably try another computer before blaming oly.......

Status
Not open for further replies.