Anyone tried SonyEricsson K800i?

Status
Not open for further replies.

canongrapherL

Aug 9, 2006
anyone tried?

is the camera capable of really taking good pictures?

anyone tried?

is the camera capable of really taking good pictures?

I have it, it takes decent pics, very good for a camera phone, but dont be expecting anything like DSLR quality, its like a semi decent P&S. At night with the flash subjects must be close otherwise its rubbish, in the day, its great, clarity is stunning for a phone.

The walkman feature in it is also very good.

the quality is good for a handphone, but still got some way off an entry level P&S.

Thanks for all response.

The quality is still way off entry level cam???

Anyone care to post some pics taken with it here for reference?

Thanks

posting at 100% size...

dsc00014jl3.jpg

if too big PM me to remove it...

Probably one of the best camera phones around. Convenient for work as well. it can shoot document at close up.
Screen respond in normal navigation is a tad too slow to my liking. I don't like the key pad, too hard and a little inconsistent.

:)

i haven't tried a SE K800i, but i think it should be better than the Nokia N73 which i own.

sample pic from the N73:
69186548.jpg

100% crop:
69186585.jpg

thanks to all who responded.

the current camera phones are indeed very capable. The k800i is currently touted to be the best at the moment from several sources. Furthermore the autofocus and macro features are very useful. IE, snap away some articles at the library or book stores for your own reference.

Here is one shot, straight out of the box on the day I got it.

Do you have any ideal how to turn off the beam assist?
I bought this phone few weeks back.I love this phone very much except it always turn on the assist beam when taking photo. Cannot used it to take my baby photo. will hurt her eyes.

if cannot switch off, guess you have to block the beam assist (maybe with sticker or your hand) before you take the shot.

Do you have any ideal how to turn off the beam assist?
I bought this phone few weeks back.I love this phone very much except it always turn on the assist beam when taking photo. Cannot used it to take my baby photo. will hurt her eyes.

i haven't tried a SE K800i, but i think it should be better than the Nokia N73 which i own.

actually the quality about the same...but the front camera K800i wins...try in a pub with a N73..can see the diff...very obvious..

Status
Not open for further replies.