Anyone stuck at work or doing work at home?


Status
Not open for further replies.

boroangel

New Member
Apr 23, 2005
431
0
0
#1
:cry: ..............doing a report for next week...anyone in a similar situation ?
 

xotic

New Member
Oct 5, 2005
110
0
0
#2
Think mostly went out enjoy and celebrate... Me at home watch TV. :bsmilie:
 

boroangel

New Member
Apr 23, 2005
431
0
0
#4
xotic said:
Think mostly went out enjoy and celebrate... Me at home watch TV. :bsmilie:
Isn't a bad idea...its really crowded in town...
 

#6
No lady to keep me company or peeling my wallet for expensive treats and presents. All my peers are married and are at home with their love ones or out with some mistress bimbo(s). Typically having my Christmas dinner at home with my mom, sis, bro in law and naughty silky terrier. The last two years, I brought work home. This year...square that all away. So it is all about me this year. Tried to shoot some day scene in Orchard but thanks to the stormy rain this afternoon decided to come home heh.. so it will be a night of downloading mp3, playing computer games and watching lots of SCV shows and pigging out on some christmas pubbings and log cakes I bought. And yes peeping into CS once in a while too. heh.

In my early 40s...been there done that (too often) thus this is a pretty good way to spend this year's Christmas :) oh yes...the relaxing body massage I had just before I come home helped alot too. heh


Happy Holidays everyone.......
 

S11loop

Senior Member
Feb 11, 2005
3,530
3
0
Pasir Ris
#7
same here ... this will be my first christmas spending alone at home after so many years .

listen to slow and sad music suddenly makes me more emotional and feel like doing a series of moody and sadness filled photographs
 

#10
Same here. I am PSing my digital files with the telecast Carols by Candlelights from Melbourne at the background.

I have 4 days to spend on photography before going back to work on Wednesday. Hope that it will be a productive Christmas for me.

Have a great holiday whatever you do.
 

boroangel

New Member
Apr 23, 2005
431
0
0
#14
sammy888 said:
No lady to keep me company or peeling my wallet for expensive treats and presents. All my peers are married and are at home with their love ones or out with some mistress bimbo(s). Typically having my Christmas dinner at home with my mom, sis, bro in law and naughty silky terrier. The last two years, I brought work home. This year...square that all away. So it is all about me this year. Tried to shoot some day scene in Orchard but thanks to the stormy rain this afternoon decided to come home heh.. so it will be a night of downloading mp3, playing computer games and watching lots of SCV shows and pigging out on some christmas pubbings and log cakes I bought. And yes peeping into CS once in a while too. heh.

In my early 40s...been there done that (too often) thus this is a pretty good way to spend this year's Christmas :) oh yes...the relaxing body massage I had just before I come home helped alot too. heh


Happy Holidays everyone.......
Aye Sammy...thanks for the help u have given me in the newbies section...Merry christmas to you and happy chilling out at home...;)
 

P

Phildate

Guest
#15
I'm at home working - normally at this time on Xmas eve I would be drunk in a pub somewhere. How times change!
 

Oct 15, 2005
17
0
0
#16
S11loop said:
same here ... this will be my first christmas spending alone at home after so many years .

listen to slow and sad music suddenly makes me more emotional and feel like doing a series of moody and sadness filled photographs

Hi S11loop, i have the same feeling as well...this is my first christmas spending alone....:bheart:

Hi all, i'm from KL, i think it's not a strange city to you. I went for Miss Tourism photoshooting this afternoon...lots of beauties...

Miss Tourism Singapore
 

Ah_Seng

New Member
Apr 8, 2003
1,360
0
0
Land of the woods........
#18
Phildate said:
I'm at home working - normally at this time on Xmas eve I would be drunk in a pub somewhere. How times change!
Me too.Normally, i would be nursing a hangover on Christmas day. Of course, that means getting drunk somewhere on Christmas eve too. Stopped that a few years back. I don't know why...i just don't seem to enjoy partying anymore. I just got tired of it.

Jia lat man.....sighs of aging? :confused:
 

afbug

Senior Member
Aug 19, 2004
482
0
0
Planet SG™
#20
Last christmas, i gave you my heart,
but the very next day,
you gave it away.
This year,
to save me from tears,
i'll give it to someone special..........:heart:



But then, i haven found someone special. :bheart:
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom