anyone still playing battlefield 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sprintist

Nov 13, 2006
Singapore
www.oddinary.com.sg
just wondering who still plays this old game with me?

looking for like minded players to play together if any, anyway i suck at flying ..haha

old meh. i got play also...

i will never forget pwning people with the anti air missiles..... killing 10 in one go...hidding behind a supply crate. :bsmilie::bsmilie:

I never could outrun or outgun other planes, even the Normal difficulty bots in operation clean sweep. So whenever I play, I'd eject at the enemy's base, camp for their jet to spawn, and take it :bsmilie: That way, no enemy plane will spawn (in small 16player maps).

old meh. i got play also...

i will never forget pwning people with the anti air missiles..... killing 10 in one go...hidding behind a supply crate. :bsmilie::bsmilie:

quite old la..haha 10pple at one go hows that? the blackhawk could carry max 6 or 8 right? **** i already 4gotten the numbers haha

I never could outrun or outgun other planes, even the Normal difficulty bots in operation clean sweep. So whenever I play, I'd eject at the enemy's base, camp for their jet to spawn, and take it :bsmilie: That way, no enemy plane will spawn (in small 16player maps).

ah how to get the bots going ah?

i also got play last time
with bots though
i still remembered crashing my plane countless times :bsmilie:

i got 2 account, one is a colonel which is stuck cos i got no flying badges for that..hahaha

so i started a new one started play abit more planes but still as kns lol..my rank for that is some sergeant..cant rmb..haha oops..

btw how to play w bots?

Still playing with a friend on my own server with bots (about 70 bots)... :) nice game.. :thumbsup:

lol i remember i last time always like open the files den tweak the settings de!
Den once i forgot put back the backup files den go play online ranked, den tio boot and ban cuz of modded content.. lolz, den cant be bothered cuz i made the game more realistic (m16 can carry 7mags and 3 shots can kill liao) and made cs style scope for the m24 (and one shot kill lol). and more ammo for every one.. den go have this prog allow 128 bots in the game.. lol and tickets i put to 1500.
also always play at strike at kirkland or something cuz for some reason the other maps i mod cannot work.. haha.. cant blame me lar, i suck at modding

lol i remember i last time always like open the files den tweak the settings de!
Den once i forgot put back the backup files den go play online ranked, den tio boot and ban cuz of modded content.. lolz, den cant be bothered cuz i made the game more realistic (m16 can carry 7mags and 3 shots can kill liao) and made cs style scope for the m24 (and one shot kill lol). and more ammo for every one.. den go have this prog allow 128 bots in the game.. lol and tickets i put to 1500.
also always play at strike at kirkland or something cuz for some reason the other maps i mod cannot work.. haha.. cant blame me lar, i suck at modding

thats not too bad leh!! hahah sounds damn fun...c4 everyone? haha

i cant seem to get the modding for bots done, how to do so!

Bot ar, dint mod for bot, just the maps cuz if got too many bots then the tickets run out damn fast.. lol
got this program that adds bots, can add until each team got 64 bots.. cant rmb the name tho, lost all the work when my hard drive died... crappy seagate...

mmm, the funniest thing while playing battlefield 2 online was when i go to this modded server, i spawn liao den got one chinese apc fly/float over my head! lol, den all the ppl there got invulnerable... quit immediatly.. lol dunno why i quit so fast tho, sore looser? heheh

i still remember the times of god mode with c4 and "bunny hop" jumping around technique, and 1 bullet 1 headshot kill with assault riffle not to mention the grenade launcher. was a master seargent only haha, haven hit officer. fav map strike at krakand or something like that haha. no planes! yay

Got god mode meh??????????? WhereEE cant find! haha too late now anyway, moved on to halo 3 liao.. hehehe (yes i feel more comfortable on controller than with mouse now)

lol why everybody hate planes.. i love them, just cant figure out how to bomb accurately, Air to Air combat i can own.. hehehe (i used to play flight simulator too)

lol why everybody hate planes.. i love them, just cant figure out how to bomb accurately, Air to Air combat i can own.. hehehe (i used to play flight simulator too)

I love planes too. But I stink at air to air and evasive stuff. Can't out-flare / out-run missiles for nuts.

Got god mode meh??????????? WhereEE cant find! haha too late now anyway, moved on to halo 3 liao.. hehehe (yes i feel more comfortable on controller than with mouse now)

i;ve got a joystick that i nv use..its saitek st90 and i cant seem to configure one move to it and i tink cant really toggle forward or something cant rmb...when i tried using that i can never aim well..the planes shivers and shakes like a naked man in cold winter

share some flying tips bro! i've read some online but nv worked out for me

didnt know CS got so many bf2 players..

i love the realism of bf2 .. unlike CS , bf2 focuses on teamwork .. played a lot of servers and realise AngMohs more teamwork than asians.. (no harm intended)

anyway.. anyone wanan play? my rank stuck at gunnery sgt.. lolz

i also have joystick, also cant seem to configure it properly, so ignored it completely.. haha
planes i always switch between cockpit view and the chase or flyby view constantly when in a dogfight, especially in a turning fight.
and i almost always ignore using the gun when in air to air, cuz it juz distract me IMO.
Normal flight i always in cockpit view with the hud only, den constantly press alt and move mouse to c behind or at the sides..

suck at bombing, so dont ask.. lol

Got teamwork meh in BF2.. all the ppl jus anyhow run and gun.. only time u can find team work is if yr squad is smaller than 4..

i like the fast pace of cs. In Bf2 i like large wars with tanks and everything (feels like the real thing, except that u carry a rediculously small amount of ammo and need spam bullets, cs just 2 shots to e head..)

quite old la..haha 10pple at one go hows that? the blackhawk could carry max 6 or 8 right? **** i already 4gotten the numbers haha

ah how to get the bots going ah?

easy..... when u have 2 pple in the fighter jet, and 1 helicopter and 1 black hawk filled with pple.... and all want to choing together...

one AA site and 1 anti tank and 1 supply crate is all u need to take them out. :bsmilie:

in mid air. :bsmilie: and u see the whole line of them standing up from their stations looking out for u. :bsmilie: ( i play in lan shop sometimes...... )

Status
Not open for further replies.