Anyone Still in the office at this hour?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by togu
My heart is always in the office.... :heart:
employee of the year...? :eek:

sian tmr got to go to company early, the site is down.... ;(

Just got home from work... and still smelling like i'm still at work... does that count? :bsmilie:

Are u fellas still in the office? Can't be lah... unless staying overnight...

Hi all. Work until 12 am tonight. :) Or rather last night. Hope my boss is in the forum too. :)

Hi Dagger. I heard you are working in HR, so what workshop are you preparing? :) Just wide awake and curious. :)

Originally posted by serendipity
Hi Dagger. I heard you are working in HR, so what workshop are you preparing? :) Just wide awake and curious. :)

To be exact, I'm with Regional HR (a representative from Headquarters as well) which supports/governs HR heads & team + Division & Group Heads in the Asia Pacific Region. We also work with the Country heads in the Region as well. We support them in areas such as consultation, assessments, trainings, etc. We host numerous workshops, conferences and corporate training sessions for high levelled personnels in the AP Region.

At the moment, I am just in the final preparation phase of one of our up coming workshops. Sorry can't give you info on the workshop as it is classified info.

My work start 830 but I always reach 1030 :D, my office end 630 but I always work till midnight....:rolleyes:

Im still in the office.
been here since yesterday 9am.
sometimes even stay in for 2 - 3 days in row.
i need a bath badly.
still havent change and sleep. :confused:

Wah lao a... What company you work for ... so good ... provide accommodaion. :) ... ... Just joking, hope don't mind. :) You really work hard. :)

Originally posted by Giantnookie
Im still in the office.
been here since yesterday 9am.
sometimes even stay in for 2 - 3 days in row.
i need a bath badly.
still havent change and sleep. :confused:

Ha, Luckily my office got hot shower, sometime i overnite at office 2-3 day too....:D
Just pray Hosts don't down or else I need to overnite at Data Center too.....damm cool man overthere....:dunno:

Finally!
Thank God!
Im Home!

But My nitemare has just begun!

I took my work home and i need to finish it by tomorrow!

GOD BLESS ME!!

my major record was 4 hours of sleep in 72 hours!!

Think im gonna break the record once more!!

Originally posted by longman
Citibank.....I'm under SCM technology department....:D

Mahler needs a job.... :(
Please let me know if you're hiring.

Managed to leave in peace at 0430hrs this morning. Bingo. Got in at 0900hrs for a meeting. This is more like my conference/workshop running days, argh! Wonder if I can still sustain my highest record of no rest for 72 hours a few months back. :eek:

Looking forward to our hotel rooms in the new office buildings and the gym, etc. kekeke.... Would be good for some in between workout.

Originally posted by mahler

Mahler needs a job.... :(
Please let me know if you're hiring.
Aiya, I'm not the boss la, wat job u looking for? maybe I can help you....;)

Originally posted by Giantnookie
Finally!
Thank God!
Im Home!

But My nitemare has just begun!

I took my work home and i need to finish it by tomorrow!

GOD BLESS ME!!

my major record was 4 hours of sleep in 72 hours!!

Think im gonna break the record once more!!

Ha Ha, U still can't beat my record, 96 Hours sleep 4 hours.....
and need to wear :cool: after that......:p

Status
Not open for further replies.