Anyone staying in Bishan Height?...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RossChang

May 2, 2004
rossblogspace.blogspot.com
am thinking of getting a Resale flat there... flat owner can tell me what you think of the area/unit?

[edit time='13 Feb 06 '] forget abt bishan height... got summerdale condo instead, see below.. :p[/edit]

BBB, MTL, buy first talk later :bsmilie:

Err... Where's bishan heights? st? :sweat:

I'm staying there. Nice pleasant area, but abit expensive compared to similar flats in Bishan.

They just painted the flats,which is a good thing. Facilities wise it has all the essentials like market, supermarket, kopitiams, clinics...etc. All a stone's throw away.

Bewary of those flats right next to Catholic high. It can get alittle noisy.

topster said:
I'm staying there. Nice pleasant area, but abit expensive compared to similar flats in Bishan.

They just painted the flats,which is a good thing. Facilities wise it has all the essentials like market, supermarket, kopitiams, clinics...etc. All a stone's throw away.

Bewary of those flats right next to Catholic high. It can get alittle noisy.
Yalor, damn ex lo 5I #7 floor also 440K leh...

For similar price I found condo between Boonlay and lakeside MRT with V.good condition... :think:

Wut u guys think har?:sweat:

RossChang said:
Yalor, damn ex lo 5I #7 floor also 440K leh...

For similar price I found condo between Boonlay and lakeside MRT with V.good condition... :think:

Wut u guys think har?:sweat:

Although Both are similar in price but you must know what is your need? Do you Really need a condo or 5 rm flat.

For Condo every month other then paying your monthly installment u still got to pay maintiance fees n sinking fund! depending on development n type of condo u r in which may add up to about $2-300+.

For 5rm u no need to pay maintiance n sinking fees, so save $$$. 5 rm would also sometime get to enjoy subsidy from the govt.

U got to do your financial sums properly n carefully. work on long term basis.

Next: bishan heights is abt 8 years old (the younger the flat the more ex it is especially just matured flats which is 5 years old), near good school n amenities thats why they comand such a premuim.

If u r thinking of resale in future they value of condo will most likely depriciate, while the flats in Bishan will most likely maintian the same due to the amenities and good schools around there and FYI RGS will be shifting back together while RI n RJC.

But do not expect Resle Prices to go up alot as there will never be another boom like 1995. in which at that time a 5rm flat can easily fetch $500k++ so do not expect too much. ;)

Actually this is a good time to buy condo as the price is at bottom...
hmm... in fact prices are on the way UP in most of the place in singapore!

:sweat: Just seal the deal for a Condo... a Unit in Summerdale (any CS'er staying there?) between Lakeside and BoonLay MRT

maintainance fees only 180, so tat is quite worth it, considering the facilities are all in v.good condition. 5 yrs old condo and got it at valuation price... 450k for a 1399sqf unit...:vhappy:

RossChang said:
:sweat: Just seal the deal for a Condo... a Unit in Summerdale (any CS'er staying there?) between Lakeside and BoonLay MRT

maintainance fees only 180, so tat is quite worth it, considering the facilities are all in v.good condition. 5 yrs old condo and got it at valuation price... 450k for a 1399sqf unit...:vhappy:

Well... err... abit on the high side, normally ppl will buy below bank value. :sweat: There is a unit transcated at $430k in Dec, another $440k in nov. both at same area 1399sqft ...

melvin said:
Well... err... abit on the high side, normally ppl will buy below bank value. :sweat: There is a unit transcated at $430k in Dec, another $440k in nov. both at same area 1399sqft ...
dun think I'll get it below value... cos another couple aledi offer $445k and we were like competing to get it... and the best part iz no reno needed at all...

RossChang said:
dun think I'll get it below value... cos another couple aledi offer $445k and we were like competing to get it... and the best part iz no reno needed at all...

Haiz... too bad we dun know earlier if nt can help u save$$$$$$.....;p

RossChang said:
Izzit?... how would save if you knew it earlier?..;p *fingers cross*

HAahaa......if we had known each other n provided i worked with u to help u clinched the deal .... this is my trade i m in the real estate ... on the other hand u do not hav an agent on ur side together helping u to buy the house.... so u don't know wheather r u purchasing hse that is being over priced ... ur interest not protected;)

u'll never know i might help u gt a beta price :bsmilie:

Anyway what done cant be undone so enjoy ur hse!:D

melvin said:
HAahaa......if we had known each other n provided i worked with u to help u clinched the deal .... this is my trade i m in the real estate ... on the other hand u do not hav an agent on ur side together helping u to buy the house.... so u don't know wheather r u purchasing hse that is being over priced ... ur interest not protected;)

u'll never know i might help u gt a beta price :bsmilie:

Anyway what done cant be undone so enjoy ur hse!:D
You again~!... haha

No worries. I know I got a good deal considering the reno and everything involved in the unit...:bsmilie:

RossChang said:
You again~!... haha

No worries. I know I got a good deal considering the reno and everything involved in the unit...:bsmilie:

Ok... congratulations! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.