anyone staying at Sunset Way (Clementi that side)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

k220

Aug 6, 2004
Singapore
I am raising this question to see if any other man has been approched. A male friend of mine just complainted to us that, he has just moved into that area for about 2 to 3 months only, just afew weeks ago, a very young (underage) gal, ask him if he will wana pay her for sex service, saying that she is willing to even do blowjob etc. Worst of all, my friend give her $10 and ask her to "get the hell away from me". End up she dare says: "Y not you pay me $50, I can go inside the lift with you for you to touch me"
He gave her an extra $10, this time adding:" You better get away from me now before I call the police"

The following week, he spotted her around the area again from his kitchen window....

Might seems like I am Kapo, But.... doesnt this sound like a really serious problem? Young gals... going around at night, offering this kind of service for money.
Yes, he will call the police if he sees her again (hopefully able to nail her location).

k220 said:
I am raising this question to see if any other man has been approched. A male friend of mine just complainted to us that, he has just moved into that area for about 2 to 3 months only, just afew weeks ago, a very young (underage) gal, ask him if he will wana pay her for sex service, saying that she is willing to even do blowjob etc. Worst of all, my friend give her $10 and ask her to "get the hell away from me". End up she dare says: "Y not you pay me $50, I can go inside the lift with you for you to touch me"
He gave her an extra $10, this time adding:" You better get away from me now before I call the police"

The following week, he spotted her around the area again from his kitchen window....

Might seems like I am Kapo, But.... doesnt this sound like a really serious problem? Young gals... going around at night, offering this kind of service for money.
Yes, he will call the police if he sees her again (hopefully able to nail her location).

your fren also very nice leh... gave her 10 bucks, den gave her another 10 when she persisted... if for me, i'd ignore her completely...

Ya lor hor.. how come he gave her $$? It would just encourage her to try harder... maybe she's mentally unsound? :sweat:

:think: Will she come over to avenue 2?

jk la ;p Police Station is less than 500m away. :bsmilie:

Hmm ... Singapore is going the way of most developed countries ....... It has become too materialistic for the brand-conscious teenage girls to offer this kind of service in exchange money to pay their branded shopping addiction. btw, by making this matter known in an intrnet forum would only mean more advertisment for the underage gal.

I think your friend is not too smart by giving her the money. If she gets mad, she can claim he under paid her for services rendered. The two $10 as evidence. Very hard to get out of this sticky mess. Best is to ignore her or call the police.

That’s right, why give her money?? stay far far away from her, what happen if she turn around and say your friend jiao her and didn't pay enough!!??

Don't be surprised if you see a whole bunch of CSers armed with telephoto lenses stalking out Sunset Way today or tomorrow :bsmilie:

Gymrat76 said:
Don't be surprised if you see a whole bunch of CSers armed with telephoto lenses stalking out Sunset Way today or tomorrow :bsmilie:
Worst!! maybe jiao her for TFCD!! OMG!! :faint:

Gymrat76 said:
organising outing? let me know! :bsmilie:

why pay her in the first place....it will just encourage her.......silly..... :(

Be warned! It is pretty easy for a girl to accuse guys of doing thing he didn't. It is very hard to prove innocent. With a underage girl, with or without consent, it is statutory rape.

ya, remember in 1 current affair show on channel 8, the shameless slut got took a cab, upon reaching the destination, she started to unbutton afew button and ask $$ from the cabby. i better nstall CCTV in cab man, so dangerous.

Ha! install cam in cab also problem. she can claim DOM taxi driver trying to take her pics. Head she wins, Tail you loss. :confused:

aiya guys always on the loosing side no matter how ugly or bitchy the girl may be in such case lor... the woman's charter very strong...

seriously, a girl come up to you, kiss you, den slap you, wat would you do? she can say you try to kiss her & then she slap you... lppl lor...

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
aiya guys always on the loosing side no matter how ugly or bitchy the girl may be in such case lor... the woman's charter very strong...

seriously, a girl come up to you, kiss you, den slap you, wat would you do? she can say you try to kiss her & then she slap you... lppl lor...
then dun waste the chance liao. since will rotan, so just do what you want. ;p

Drudkh said:
then dun waste the chance liao. since will rotan, so just do what you want. ;p
Hahahhaaha!:bsmilie:

are you sure he gave her $10 to ask her to go away?
then give another $10 to ask her go again? :think: something's amiss here...

yanyewkay said:
are you sure he gave her $10 to ask her to go away?
then give another $10 to ask her go again? :think: something's amiss here...

Do you have to spell out everything?? :p

:kok:

Status
Not open for further replies.