anyone staying at Sunset Way (Clementi that side)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all rights in SG. There is no rights. Woman always wins in the case of anything pertaining to their modesty. Somehow, it always is.

I used to come across people beggin when i was in California (yes...the land of the free), and never gave them $$$. I'd just go into Mr Chau's, buy a pack of food and hand it to them. I didn't want my $$$ to go into the Jack Daniel's Fund. :(

As for this girl, i think ignoring her is just taking it one step. She needs help...call social services.

On second thought.....hand her a copy of the Classifieds. GET A REAL JOB! :nono:

Reflection said:
On second thought.....hand her a copy of the Classifieds. GET A REAL JOB! :nono:
Prostitution is a job, soliciting isn't. She just needs to do it right. Apparently she doesn't want to go full time, but rather as a per case basis, like mentioned earlier, she ran out of cash for enjoyment and/or purchase of branded goods.

Freelancer I presume.

espn said:
Prostitution is a job, soliciting isn't. She just needs to do it right. Apparently she doesn't want to go full time, but rather as a per case basis, like mentioned earlier, she ran out of cash for enjoyment and/or purchase of branded goods.

Freelancer I presume.

Ok. I'm confused. How do you do it right?
:bsmilie:

Technically, they're both illegal on paper. If you're talking about doing checks and all...ok. But she's a minor...that's a BIG PROBLEM. :sweat:

Reflection said:

thought she provide jobs for ppl ... the job blows the hell out of everybody... :bsmilie:

...I would like to help her... even thou i dunno who she is... i think she deserve our help... anybody know who is the girl soliciting at Sunset Way?

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
thought she provide jobs for ppl ... the job blows the hell out of everybody... :bsmilie:
:bsmilie: that's a good one !!

Trust me. Nobody would be laughing if it was your own daughter plowing Sunset Way. No offence, but isn't that true?

Sunset way....Near the fish shop? Thought that is a very respectable neighbourhood with some private estate further in.

Cheers,

Reflection said:
Trust me. Nobody would be laughing if it was your own daughter plowing Sunset Way. No offence, but isn't that true?

extremely true... but i think its beyond the control if the daughter was to do this behind their back... lets not start about the tender loving care to shower over her... sometimes kids just wanna have fun... the wrong way...

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
extremely true... but i think its beyond the control if the daughter was to do this behind their back... lets not start about the tender loving care to shower over her... sometimes kids just wanna have fun... the wrong way...

I agree. I'm not a parent myself yet, but i really wonder what i'd do if something like that were to happen to my daughter. I don't think it's entirely the kids fault though. Situations like these are usually the result of some issues in the family.

My fiance used to work at a private school for toddlers at one time, and she was always so disturbed that parents would send their children there with their maids even though it was supposed to be a parent-child activity. Most parents complained about work committments and time issues. The funny thing is this...we're talking about CEOs and the like here. If the top dog doesn't have time for his own kids (which i find extremely hard to believe), what makes them think that their overworked employees do??!! :confused:

Which all boils down to one simple fact. If you don't have the committment to your children, don't have any.

Actually I heard from the Radio this morning that a guy's girlfriend offered him sex for money....

imagine that???

would u married your gf if she propose this to you..... :bsmilie:

Think we should do a poll on this "what's the probability that your son or daughter will marry a virgin?"

Probably like 0.1% :sweat:

guess you're not overworked... :bsmilie:

tfcd?? count me in!

1.) yanyewkay

I think this is very bad. The police should be alerted and ambush this girl.
Such behaviour from our young is very worrying........

Just wana be kapo and alert people... wow.. almost become war.

Yap, feel its really silly to give her even a single cent. But how? already given....

Find job? underage.... *heard look very underage*

so... its for me to know, all of you to find out. :bsmilie:

k220 said:
Just wana be kapo and alert people... wow.. almost become war.

Got war meh? I thought it was a very good discussion.

There's quite an abundance of these 'specialized-services' in my place. Girls averaging from 16-25 years old. Not that I am promoting but its really sad to find my even my own friend resorted into such activity. Everyone knows they do this for money but we will never know what their true intentions are deep down inside for providing such services. I've always loved to listen to them pour out their problems and sometimes try to help. But now, its better to leave them alone and let the proper officials deal with such issues.

But on the other hand, they're human too. Do you think they deserve a second chance?

Chance is not given by people, but by themselves.... The more they find friends who are willing to help them, the more they are being spoon feed and falling even deeper into the hole.. :dunno:

hazmee said:
There's quite an abundance of these 'specialized-services' in my place. Girls averaging from 16-25 years old. Not that I am promoting but its really sad to find my even my own friend resorted into such activity. Everyone knows they do this for money but we will never know what their true intentions are deep down inside for providing such services. I've always loved to listen to them pour out their problems and sometimes try to help. But now, its better to leave them alone and let the proper officials deal with such issues.

But on the other hand, they're human too. Do you think they deserve a second chance?

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:

Ha ha, let me share a joke on JOB and BLOW........
What did the tsunami say to the coconut tree?
"You better hold on to your nuts baby, tis no ordinary blow job" ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.