Anyone shooting Thaipusam Procession 2006?

Status
Not open for further replies.
rEveRie said:
thaipusam is whole day event, but anyone knows what time and where exactly to shoot those in kavadis piercing, etc?
or they would be everywhere?

the piercing part would be at the temple grounds and probably during the first half of the day.

vincenthau said:
from 1pm to what time?? may consider going with you guys

till around 6pm max. still got CNY dinner at 7pm. will be meeting my collegue at 3pm. He say he can get us into more restricted area. ;)

mohgui said:
the piercing part would be at the temple grounds and probably during the first half of the day.

TO be exact , side of the temple also. Main entrance will be block but visitor can go in from the side.

Hiya all..got this news direct from my Hindu fren,piercing will start ard midnite tonite but the bigger 'kavadi' will only start ard 3 pm tomorrow and the biggest devotee will leave the starting temple ard midnite tomorrow. I might be going ard 2-3pm tomorrow and possibly at midnite also from the starting temple. All will end at a temple in Tank Rd..;)

coming home at about 4.30pm today i saw them putting up barricades along lil india.

heard frm my fren that the earlier ones only with small piercings..the bigger piercing will only start tomorrow 11/2 ard 3 pm...the the main one will leave the temple at midnite 11/2-12/2..all will end in a temple at Tank Rd...cheers;)

roDz said:
heard frm my fren that the earlier ones only with small piercings..the bigger piercing will only start tomorrow 11/2 ard 3 pm...the the main one will leave the temple at midnite 11/2-12/2..all will end in a temple at Tank Rd...cheers;)

where can i catch those big piercings?
will they be moving around? or staying at the temple?
thanks.

all devotees will start at a temple after Tekka and ends in a temple at Tank Rd..big or small piercings...cheers;)

THose interested in getting into restricted access area can contact me @ 96992395(Vincent) 2morrow around 2 pm . I have a friend who is the official at the temple. He will be doing some piercing for the devotees, but no promise though .

poohbear said:
THose interested in getting into restricted access area can contact me @ 96992395(Vincent) 2morrow around 2 pm . I have a friend who is the official at the temple. He will be doing some piercing for the devotees, but no promise though .

hi vincent, i might be calling u tomorrow.
my name is Robby.

Cheers.

yep interested..coz i went there,juz got home and i only got to snap from outside..:confused: anyone who can get a pass for me to get in will be great!!! cheers...

Hiya all..FYI,anyone can enter the temple proper but u gotto take off your shoes,plastic bags provided to put ur shoes in so that u can tie it to ur bag..take a rest in a cybercafe rite now whiles waiting for the biggest one,supposed to be out at ard midnite...;) saw quite alot of ppl taking pix there,cheers ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.