anyone seen soft shell crabs being sold at super marts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

agentmonkey

Jul 10, 2004
www.flickr.com
no one seems to answer my questions here for some reason or another..but i'll ask anyway...

for the closet iron chefs here or just the foodies..have you guys seen any soft shelled crabs being sold anywhere? i've been to like several NTUC and cold storage outlets and they don't seem to have any! they'll have lobsters and crayfish but not soft shelled crabs

no one seems to answer my questions here for some reason or another..but i'll ask anyway...

for the closet iron chefs here or just the foodies..have you guys seen any soft shelled crabs being sold anywhere? i've been to like several NTUC and cold storage outlets and they don't seem to have any! they'll have lobsters and crayfish but not soft shelled crabs

You can try Meidi-Ya at Liang Court but I guess those that is imported from Japan should be expensive but then again you would not want to eat soft shell crab is are not fresh. You can also try Isetan Scotts.......they seem to have a lot of sea food as well.

Just to let you know, NTUC products aren't always the freshest. Sometimes fresh but sometimes not......plus they are like wholesale shop.

thanks man...yeah you're right about NTUC not being the freshest..they also like their Thomson one, meat section very good..go there they also don't know what spare ribs are!

I think Isetan Scotts don't have man..been through it before...didn't see unless I missed it..anyway..will check again..thanks man

Actually i seen those in supermarkets. At both NTUC and cold storage. But it's seemed like a sesaonal item for them... cause i don't see them all the times...

hmm..perhaps ah...which outlets were those?

I saw it at Holland, Jelita, King Albert Park and the one at rail way mall for Cold storage. And i think i saw it at Bt Panjang NTUC.

thanks Nisa! KAP seems the most accessible for me, i'll check that one out first :)

Status
Not open for further replies.