Anyone seen real ghost before???

Status
Not open for further replies.

XXX Boy

Jan 11, 2004
GEYLAND LOR 15 LO
HI,

Anyone here seen real ghost before? Care to share your encounters here???

Superlover.jpg

army ghost stories encounters at most.

have heard strange noises in the middle of the night during night-time missions out in the field eg rustling of leaves, unrecognisable voices, mystery footsteps, etc.

in camp at night..once i was half asleep in bunk and heard female voices talking to each other...seems as if there were a few girls chatting along the corridor just outside the bunk.

another instance was brushing teeth alone at night in the washroom..bend down to drink from the tap (hence my eyes couldnt see anything except the sink) and suddenly heard some deep voice say something next to my ear. put my head up immediately but didnt see anything unusual.

visual sightings..never had once. unless u recall the tombstone junction at area E

I myself also yet to see any ghost b4.
Once I am doing guard duty and I smell some nice jasmine flower smell in the middle of the SADA hill!!!
Power rite?

1829115cs.gif

when i was young, i always hear marching sound after midnight. i looked out of window and saw nothing.

Drudkh said:
when i was young, i always hear marching sound after midnight. i looked out of window and saw nothing.

Where da ya stay when you are young?
Sorry for the busybody...hehe

During army days, one of the field camp in tekong... in the middle of the night.. woke up and walking towards the officers' camp area to get water... heard chanting in the forest :eek:

balls drop... turn back and quickly sleep..

XXX Boy said:
Where da ya stay when you are young?
Sorry for the busybody...hehe

my old 3 rm flat in clementi ave 2, when i was in primary school.
been hearing that for probably a few years but not every night.
each time last an hour or so i think.

There are demons. They roam the earth. There are also a type of demons known as 'familar spirits'. These are demons but they follow a person and observe him in his life. They also try to snare the person one form of problems or other - eg gambling, uninhibited drinking, lying etc. These are the type that can fake as the ghost (spirit) of a deceased as they know his life.
As for a ghost, there are. But once they passed on to the other world, they cannot return.

I have seen a demon once. It was a nightmarish experience. It took hold of my arm and my arm got stuck to the ground like an iron bar to a strong magnet. It took a very black form, and moves with great speed like a leopard. I cast it to a tree in the name of Jesus. Only then my arm can be lifted again.

Three months later, the tree died. At first, all the leaves turned brown. Two months later, the whole crown dropped off. Three months later the whole tree trunk collapsed!

tOGGY said:
There are demons. They roam the earth. There are also a type of demons known as 'familar spirits'. These are demons but they follow a person and observe him in his life. They also try to snare the person one form of problems or other - eg gambling, uninhibited drinking, lying etc. These are the type that can fake as the ghost (spirit) of a deceased as they know his life.
As for a ghost, there are. But once they passed on to the other world, they cannot return.

I have seen a demon once. It was a nightmarish experience. It took hold of my arm and my arm got stuck to the ground like an iron bar to a strong magnet. It took a very black form, and moves with great speed like a leopard. I cast it to a tree in the name of Jesus. Only then my arm can be lifted again.

Three months later, the tree died. At first, all the leaves turned brown. Two months later, the whole crown dropped off. Three months later the whole tree trunk collapsed!
nice story. :thumbsup:

tOGGY said:

WHA!

:bigeyes: :bigeyes

where u live? :bsmilie:

Ubin:
1) Most of my mom's relative stay in Ubin. Next door of my eldest auntie house have a similar house we use to go there to peep-peep when we were around primary school age. There is bed, cupboard and furniture that never been removed. The adult always scold us not to go there to play. When we were grown up, the adult told use that when my cousin got married, they build this house next to my auntie's house and when they move in, every night they saw a woman with a baby crying in the house and also saw a old woman near the door at the middle of the night. Therefore, my cousin abandon everything after 1 week of staying and noone dare to do into the house anymore. Behind the house, there are a few tombs that was there before my auntie old house was build. Not sure whether related.

2) There is a toilet near my auntie house where around evening, there is ghost fire. All my relative saw the fire and when my grand father celebrate his 70th birthday, all the relative including myself waiting near the place to see the 'fire' and infront of our eyes, we saw it. However, I think there are nature/sciencetific explanation for this.

My house:
1) When I was in secondary school time, I woke up 1 nite with running nose. I went to throw away tissue around 2am. When I was near the window, I saw a fugure opposite my block 1 level lower then where I stay. The figure where standing infront facing a door. It was tall, at least 2meter in height, I could see hands, fingers, neck but no head. The figure wear something that look like 1 piece loose fitting 'clothe' which look like in between paper and cloth. The skin color look like ash after BBQ. I was not really afraid but I wanted to comfirm I saw "the thing". I stand there to observe and hopefully see the figure moving...perhaps I will then faint if that really happen. I then heard noise behind me and I saw my mom going to the washroom. I ask her come see what is it and then the figure is no longer there.

2) There was this windless night near midnight when I was sitting infront my computer desk writing cheque to pay off some bills. Beside my desk on the right is a door. When I was writing cheque, I saw a shadow but unlike a shadow, it is a black figure approaching my direction and when I look up, the shadow pass through my half body and I feel something electric, numb and 1 side of my eye (right) was sort of dark when it passes throught my body. I throw away my pen and shouted "****" and follow throught the figure passes me toward the wall behind my back. It happen and finish less then 5 sec. After coming into senses, ofcos there is nothing conclusive so I pick up the pen and continue my bill payment.

3) When we just move in this same house, my sistem always saw something near the room in the middle of the night. One night, I feel the bed shaking and the next thing, my dad/mom ran in to our room and I could hear my sister crying on top of our double decker bed. When my sis calm down, she said she saw a man standing near her foot and hold here right feet. She could scream being too afraid and watches the hand and she keep banding the bed to get attention. We calm her telling her it's probably a dream. Soon my mom start to tell us that she could feel something laying on the other side of the bed when she sleep sometime. One day, I when to her bed to lay down for a while and suddenly, I felt something laying down so I woke up thinking probably it's late and my mom wanted to sleep. I saw her watching tv outside the living room. My sis when to stay with her friend afterthat, her friend mother when to the temper to seek advice. The medium said that there is this indian "man" who use to stay there and his spirit remain there when we shift in. He is not exactly evil and like to drink and sleep on the floor watching tv. It's kind of like his home too. Just that we cannot get use to it especially the event we experiencing. The medium gave us some talismen, that night my mom said she had a dream. She saw an angry indian man when to her room to scold her and spit on her face. We never encounter the strange thing after that.

Many more encounter to come if you like to hear more...

tOGGY said:

Here is my opinion. No one else to blame except for one's own weakness. Using such an explanation is just a metaphor for a bad or destructive habit and should not be construed as something real. :devil:

There is no such thing as ghosts or demons. :angel:

Parchiao said:
There is no such thing as ghosts or demons. :angel:

I does not agree lo..just you never seen one, you say there is no such things?!
Then again there are radio waves surrounding us, just that you can't see them, would you say there are non-existance???

Heard the wall knocking at night during my BMT at tekong...3am... some pounding noise goes on between my bunk and the neighbouring bunk :bigeyes:

I know there will be some people who will not agree with what I say. My deduction is based a little on what others say and what I have experienced.

Notice how convenient when most people talk about their experiences, but never something to show for?

I had an experience before. Once, I climbed a mountain in Malaysia with my friend. There was only the two of us camped near the peak, we confirmed this with a group of climbers who were descending. On our way up, we also saw the mountain rangers descending. :sweat:

In the middle of the night, while we were about to sleep, both of us heard footsteps at a distance outside our tent, the kind similar to someone dragging their feet.We got out with our flashlights, but did not see anything. This kept going on for an hour or two, each time we could not see anything though the sounds could be heard time and time again. There was virtually no moon to illuminate the surroundings, so visibility was close to nothing. :eek:

We finally gave up and simply ignored the sounds, though we are pretty scared at that point in time. In the middle of the night, I was awaken by my friend, who quietly shoke me. We coould hear the sounds again, but this time, it was virtually outside the tent. My friend quietly picked up his torchlight while I gently lifted the flap of the tent entrance. He switched on the torchlight at the direction of sound, and lo and behold, we saw this racoon like looking animal scrummaging around our tent. The animal dissapperaed in an instance, frightened by the light. :p

this is just one experience, there are others and each has it's own explanation.

There is no such thing as ghosts or demons.

Status
Not open for further replies.