Anyone seen real ghost before???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parchiao said:
Notice how convenient when most people talk about their experiences, but never something to show for?

There is no such thing as ghosts or demons.

Well, demons are nothing frightening to me now after that experience. If you wish to see something, I can probably offer you the tree stump or what remains of it after 7 years.

When you are all alone in a house, and your right hand got stuck to the ground pulling with all your strength and you cannot move it - sweating profusely and feeling real stupid and asking why I chose to mess around with the demon?? Cannot be the pure works of the mind, right?

Actually, the story is quite long. This demon has been terrorisiing my maid. We do not believe her. She went a bit off (in the head) with the demon disturbing her. It was so bad that I was forced to send her to IMH for help,(in an ambulance with some police help to control her - that is bad enough huh?). Feeling tired of running the house without enough help, I took leave from work to rest.
All my kids one were in school and no one was at home on one of my leave. I was reading a book. Suddenly, I saw this black ghoulish figure moving very fast across the hall of my home. I told/half challenged 'it' to stop. It turned and I can half see it grinning with menace, The next moment it dived into my body and my arm got stuck onto the ground. For ten minutes I was struggling. Finally I gave up struggling as my physical strength cannot match it. At that moment, like a drowning man grapping any straw, I remembered the parable in the bible that Jesus cast a whole lot of demon possesses pigs into the river. So I anyhow hantam and 'commanded' the demon to go to the tree. I moment the name Jesus left my lips, the weight on my hand left! (OT - My my skepticism about God left me then as well)
Tired out, I called my wife to inform her what happened. I also informed some friends. But I can sense their doubt. Later when the tree - where I casted the demon to - started to have all its leave turning brown, they all came to inspect it. When the crown of the tree dropped off, they were all more convinced.

And mind you, the tree was a very beautiful and healthy young tree ten feet tall when before all these happening.
I have long shifted out but maybe I should go back to take a photo of the remains of the tree.
It is not nice of me to reveal the address, but it is a British bungalow house with some interesting history.

Sion said:
Guys, don't play play lah.

I was converting my raw files when I was posting my last message in this thread. Something or someone changed my preferences in Canon File Viewer resulting in those files underexposed by more than 2 stops.

I bracket all my shots and pick the ones with optimum exposure so there is no reason that those files come out underexposured. That someone or something knows Canon file Viewer well and maybe a digital photography expert too.

Lucky I checked after converting. :eek:
you must be tired during the selection.

Guys, don't play play lah.

I was converting my raw files when I was posting my last message in this thread. Something or someone changed my preferences in Canon File Viewer resulting in those files underexposed by more than 2 stops.

I bracket all my shots and pick the ones with optimum exposure so there is no reason that those files come out underexposured. That someone or something knows Canon file Viewer well and maybe a digital photography expert too.

Lucky I checked after converting.

IF it's not Drudkh mentioned that you are tired...
imagine.... he/she is computer trained........ :p

besh said:
pray hard "it" doesn't know what is "format c" :bigeyes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by: besh

pray hard "it" doesn't know what is "format c"

"format c" is ok....... at least u can grab ur D or E back....
dun get "him/her" involve in "How to partition your drive" ....... or......
CLIMB out from the monitor.. :p

Drudkh said:
you must be tired during the selection.

No lah not that tired although I started shooting after lunch till 5 minutes ago with frequent breaks of converting files when I have produced 6 or 7 images.

Sorry lah I scared myself. I have two versions of File Viewer sitting on my desktop and I used the older version by accident. It's preferences weren't set right. :)

I just bought this 1 million lumen torch light and tested it by shining at the trees in the nearby park... hope I dont get 'visitors' in the middle of the night.

and .. pls Sleep with your butts facing Down .. :p

post pic ,... wow .. Should be Good to see ..

Klose said:
Heard the wall knocking at night during my BMT at tekong...3am... some pounding noise goes on between my bunk and the neighbouring bunk :bigeyes:

Hmmm.....I think this knocking of walls is quite common in camps. I heard it every night during my BMT days at Kranji Camp.

I heard foot steps (Wearing boots) walking towards me and my buddy during guard duty at about 3 am. (We chao keng :bsmilie: ) We are hiding (Sitting down falling asleep) at some lecture block, then heard foot steps walking towards us. At 1st, thought DO or BOS lai liao, so both of us squint and try to see but see nothing. Looked at each other, stunned. waited for a few more seconds to pass. The foot steps are still approaching us and is getting louder and louder. We both grabed out rifles and bolted out of the building.

We continued prowling, going up a slope. I SAW (I swear) 2 jockey caps walking in front of us approx 100 meters away. My buddy saw a black figure standing by a car.

This story is true and me and my buddy had a good chat the day after it happened and after talking with fellow platoon mates who had also experience un-natural things in the lecture block, we came to a conclusion that what we have experienced are things from the other world.

I will not say that I've seen things (Saw only 2 jockey caps) but I've heard it.

hmm,interesting.I'm also from kranji camp.which lecture block was it?
i'm from the 21st artillary HQ block,the highest block near KAD.
Which year was it?
The place is damn scary to do prowling.So many dogs make it so scary.

dennisc said:
Few weeks ago, spent the whole night at east coast with my gf. Then at around 7+am, a storm was brewing and high winds, then I suddenly went "whoa". Saw a shadow looking at us, then ran. Somehow there must be a relation with lightnings/storms and these beings appearing. They amplify and trigger warps?
I agree with zaxh81, when I was young, swimming around an estate swimming pool at around 6-7+, there was something pulling me down too. I can't raise my head, really felt someone's hand forcing my head into the water.
There're other different types of unseen beings I've encountered too but thats another story.

So coincidence,after i seen the "thing" at east coast,the sky turns orange and a storm came.Rain very heavy,we took shelter at a nearby toilet.

Erh ... jeez.... Was from 21SA too .. :sweat: .. scary ... is this the new block or the hold one nearest to the KAD?

Never realli seen one...but I do believe it exists.....

1) Old house at Toa Payoh
Been living at toa payoh since birth b4 I move to sembawang...But onli once at nite (ard 12-1am),tink is during 7th mth, I was watching tv, den suddenly heard noises from the kitchen. Like metal utensils knocking againist each other...den I scared liao, quicky switch off everything den go slip.... :bsmilie:

2) Sungei Gedong Camp
I never realli encounter anything b4 over there but heard from my frenz from another bunk in the opp blk. His bunk kept an radio in one of the empty cupboards. Den in the middle of the night, sound came from the radio in the cupboard. Sound like switching channel like tat...but cant rem they say switch to which channel...All the ppl in the bunk heard it but nobody dare to do anything. Next morning den they come tell the rest of us...

Story 1 : I saw my uncle, who is pass away during 1978, when i come back from toilet. It was ard 198_ something, my primary school time. He was standing next to my dad and stare at me. I was so frighten that time, I run to my bed (which on the floor) and sleep.

After we moved, my dad passed away after 6 months. Maybe my uncle is telling me that my dad will be going soon. 18 yrs liao, if my dad still alive, he will be 71 yrs old. Too bad, smoking killed him :( and that is why I didn't pick up smoking after he passed away.

Story 2 : I went back to my grand parent house at bencoolen when it was about to demolish. I went inside, alone but in the day time. I still feel that the house seem like night as the door are closed as I don't want other ppl come in too. I went to take photos for memory and it was ok when i was at the ground floor.

I went to second floor, seem ok in the first place as I did went up before. But after sometime, I feel the place very funny. Seem like night time after there for sometime. Some photos which I took, show funny shadow and painting. I was using a film 35mm that time. I think maybe the flash created those ghosty shadow but I still feel that I been into another world. Still can feel it when typing now.

Still got a lot more stories but mostly I frighten myself one. At camp esp, been encounter some funny things but turn out, it was my own imagination. For your own safety, don't offend them. Try to avoid them whenever possible and don't bully other. Bad things will come to bad people only. ;) (Ops, me bad! ;p )

reno77 said:
During night range in Tekong, heard people shouting from the target area.

Yah! I also hear the same thing!! Usually its 'Target target up ah!' :bsmilie:

dEthANGeL said:
Erh ... jeez.... Was from 21SA too .. :sweat: .. scary ... is this the new block or the hold one nearest to the KAD?

i was in the old HQ block from 08/01 to dunno when then move to new block until 06/03 when i ord.You?

I was there for my BMT .. but that's it ... Charlie company :sticktong also around year 01...then passed out to other unit... so far feel those 3 blocks still quite creepy especially the buildings surrounding it used for trainings.. really gave me the creeps.

zaxh81 said:
hmm,interesting.I'm also from kranji camp.which lecture block was it?
i'm from the 21st artillary HQ block,the highest block near KAD.
Which year was it?
The place is damn scary to do prowling.So many dogs make it so scary.

Sorry for the mistake guys. I did my BMT with 41 SAR in 99. Heard the banging on the walls at night. Also heard a platoon fall in at midnight but see no one. My platoon mates (Entire section) saw a cupboard shaking violently one night. I was in the bunk beside, different section.

The buildings there are old. I remember on some nights, it was quite errie because of thunderstorms. During my time, the old 3rd guards building was still around behind the SOC ground. After BMT, posted out to Stagmont Camp.

The incident/story took place in Stagmont camp's lecture block. After I did my training, posted to Jurong Camp. There you can roam at 3am without any incidents. People prob tot that you're a ghost. :bsmilie:

Cheesecake said:
Anyone believe in Exorcism?

I do.
I don't believe in Exorcism. I believe in mutal respect and pacification.

Spirits are once like us, humans. Prolly they stayed on as they had prolly some 'unsettled affairs' or unable to leave due to some reasons unknown. I'm sure instead of being Earth-bound, they would also wish to quickly depart and pass on.

Although it may sound and look foolish, apologise if you are stepping into unknown areas for the first time and give proper respect to the spirits living around. If u have a very bad or weird feeling about the place, apologise profusely for intruding and leave immediately without looking back.

Kena it in Japan when I stumbled upon a small shrine on a beaten track (which I apparently saw a lady walking in), I followed her and couldn't see her as I rounded a corner. Apparently the shrine was near a graveyard and there are lotsa undisturbed cobwebs around the hanging trees (strange isn't it? A lady walked past and did not manage to disturb the cobwebs!). Was about to walk up the long flight of steps up when I suddenly got a very bad feeling, left the place immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.