Anyone seen a S6000?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mankul

Mar 27, 2002
Bedok Reservoir View
Visit site
I could have sworn I touched a Fujifilm S6000.... its my uncle's digicam and I've handled it.... but I couldn't get any hits on the net for it!

it looks similar to the S7000... but it accepts only xD card... has 10x optical zoom.. 6MP ... it does have an external flash attachment on top, like the S7000 ..

anyone seen it before?

I've played with it... and pretty impressed with its low light shooting without flash... it produces a quite accurate shot of my house interior in low light.... its as accurate as my eye :eek: I mean the pic produced has the same contrast and brightness as how my eyes sees the house interior directly :thumbsup:

Sounds more like a S5000 in a S7000 body. :p

I could have sworn I touched a Fujifilm S6000.... its my uncle's digicam and I've handled it.... but I couldn't get any hits on the net for it!

it looks similar to the S7000... but it accepts only xD card... has 10x optical zoom.. 6MP ... it does have an external flash attachment on top, like the S7000 ..

anyone seen it before?

I've played with it... and pretty impressed with its low light shooting without flash... it produces a quite accurate shot of my house interior in low light.... its as accurate as my eye :eek: I mean the pic produced has the same contrast and brightness as how my eyes sees the house interior directly :thumbsup:

The above thread was posted two years before the launch of the S6000/S6500. Time travel?

Status
Not open for further replies.