Anyone saw or tried out the new Canon tele-Converter TC-DC52?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by mpenza
It's supposed to be 2.4x....

2.4x. Can be be used for g2??

I think we need to know the price 1st ..

Sony also got > 2x TC .. but cost like a BOMB ..

2.4x? will it be even softer?

Originally posted by megaweb
I think we need to know the price 1st ..

Sony also got > 2x TC .. but cost like a BOMB ..
Agree, anyone knows the price?

Originally posted by Kevin
How about Oly?

yah kevin, quick find out and let us all know. :D

Originally posted by Sphoenix

yah kevin, quick find out and let us all know. :D

Canon TC-DC52 2.4x TC. List price US$129. 52mm thread size.

Canon WC-DC52 0.7x WAC. List price US$99. 52mm thread size.

Canon A40 DC. 2.1MP, 3x optical zoom. List price US$299.

Hmmms, let me find out coming SEED whether CP has it. Anyone know CP do have it?

Enquired at CP just now but they are not aware of it. only the WC version only. They do have a TC-DC58 around $150 but the effectiveness is only about 1.5x. According to Mike, the lens is good since it is low distortion.

Enquired at CP just now but they are not aware of it. only the WC version only. They do have a TC-DC58 around $150 but the effectiveness is only about 1.5x. According to Mike, the lens is good since it is low distortion.

can 2 of these be stacked together? if they could, they would provide more zoom and yet are cheaper than the Olympus B300.

Originally posted by mpenza

can 2 of these be stacked together? if they could, they would provide more zoom and yet are cheaper than the Olympus B300.
Who stack with who? You mean 2 TC-DC58? I can check it out next week when I drop by CP. I need to pick up my Minolta from the Service Centre.

Who stack with who? You mean 2 TC-DC58? I can check it out next week when I drop by CP. I need to pick up my Minolta from the Service Centre.

got TC-DC58?? 58mm?? Sony F707 can use without step down rite?

Originally posted by kamwai

got TC-DC58?? 58mm?? Sony F707 can use without step down rite?
Wah lau! I am not CP part time salesman leh! Don't know leh. I will find out for you when I drop by, provided Michael is free. The rest don't talk to me one leh.:(

Wah lau! I am not CP part time salesman leh! Don't know leh. I will find out for you when I drop by, provided Michael is free. The rest don't talk to me one leh.:(

Most of them are quite snobbish. Whenever I go there, only Kelvin talks to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.