Anyone read Gadget from Today about D200

Status
Not open for further replies.

longkangman

Jul 6, 2005
sewage drain/manhole
forums.clubsnap.org
Hi all,

I was shock when I read this "Due to the 1.5x crop factor of the D200's CMOS sensor, the lens will give a 27-300mm resultant focal length."

I didn't know that D200 using CMOS sensor. :eek:

Regards

Dennis said:
And the D2X is lousy because of no build in flash. :bsmilie:
And I thought D2X is full frame???:devil:
so ex, not full frame yet... :(

longkangman said:
Hi all,

I was shock when I read this "Due to the 1.5x crop factor of the D200's CMOS sensor, the lens will give a 27-300mm resultant focal length."

I didn't know that D200 using CMOS sensor. :eek:

Regards

Is this not the newer version of the d200, didnt used to be a cmos, but now its using a sony sensor?

I may be completely wrong, but i think ive heard it somewhere before

Warning! Don't shoot lamp post with (D200)+(VR18-200) :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
DSC_3773.jpg

jc1 said:
Warning! Don't shoot lamp post with (D200)+(VR18-200) :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
DSC_3773.jpg

wah so serious ah? or the lamp post is slanted already.:bsmilie:

No I did not say that but was quoted by a certain "camera tester" and publish in certain papers. :confused:

longkangman said:
That is a good one.

Hahaha, really good laugh. ;)

Cheers

and STP reporters have yet to correct themselves for saying the canon 350D is the 5D in an issue of Digital Life some 2-3 mths ago... who knows? the next time the reporters review, say the Phase One back, they will critise it for not coming with a cam body... :confused:

fyi - for those interested, D200's sensor is a RGB CCD, 23.6x15.8mm. ;)

Sometimes back, like 2 month ago, could not remember exactly, either Today or Digital Life said Olympus DSLR sensor is twice the size of other DSLR because it uses 4/3 compare to 2/3 in other DSLR.
What a joke.

Really... you folks should read more of Ken Rockwell's review instead of some obscure and stupid papers. :sticktong

That just show/proof one thing on our local reporter on providing the info to the public on paper.

Not even willing to correct the mistake in the previous one, oh not.:angry:

Do hope the country budget is not written by them. LOL

Cheers

jc1 said:
DSC_3773.jpg

shd send it to digital life and they will publish it and try make everyone believe it :bsmilie:

U dun know D200 using CMOS sensor?

eight said:
Wow... you mean you know D200 is using CMOS? :bigeyes:

eight said:

Better do your research before posting... very dangerous.. :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.