Anyone playing Crysis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gremlin

Nov 15, 2002
www.pixelpixie.biz
Been anxiously waiting for the game since I played Far Cry. The game rocks!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I think my game has a bug. At the end of level 2 when you follow prophet into the cave, does your game go to the next level? Mine doesnt, the path is blocked and nothing happens, just checked on an online walkthrough, apparently it just goes to the next level!

Can't wait to play this game!!!! But I am still hesitant to upgrade to Vista even though I have got the installation disc :(

I bought a top of the range Desk top just for gaming 6 mths ago and were looking forward to the launch of Crysis, but this Vista thing is really holding me back.....I guess I have no choice but to install it soon now that Crysis had been launch :sweat:

Can't wait to play this game!!!! But I am still hesitant to upgrade to Vista even though I have got the installation disc :(

no need to upgrade to vista la... directx 9 is good enuff. Its the gameplay that is so addictive!

I bought a top of the range Desk top just for gaming 6 mths ago and were looking forward to the launch of Crysis, but this Vista thing is really holding me back.....I guess I have no choice but to install it soon now that Crysis had been launch :sweat:

Then do what im doing, play it on XP! ;p

nothing fancy... Intel C2D 4300, 2GB RAM and 1950pro. All at medium settings. Seems smooth enuff
you miss our your monitor resolution, with bigger screen, you need to play at higher res, which is a killing factor for many people. :sweat:

Heard so much about the Graphics on Direct x10, 9 also impressive? Game play wise I am sure its the best, Best game of 2007 le :lovegrin:

Crysis is a good game. One of the best that I have played. But I felt that it is a long game. Or maybe I am getting old? :think:

Tell us what gal you fancy
And we'll tell ya that's really nancy
Tell us about the handbags you've endured
We'll tell you there ain't no cure

Come to the :heart: Love Clinic for answers to your questions

It's only open for V day!

Thank you for your kind attention.....

Played them both last year...XP no problem and well sure if you have a dream rig you can get the most out of it. What I know is..even the best machine you own, you are still not playing it at it's best the developer wants. It was mentions in some game site, you have to wait for faster Graphic cards to appear that can even begin to give you the kind of visual eye candy you crave. heheh... I was happy playing it at a lower resolution on my Core2 Duo with a 8500GTS last year. Very stable.

Before the snow level, everything was smooth for my computer. Once I reach the snow level, everything becomes slide show. -.-

played it with my mbp xp bootcamp installed. smooth as hell. then until the level you encounter aliens. i stop there. i hate the point that there are aliens. i enjoy killing human more hehehehehehehe.....

I am playing it on my Vista x64. IT ROCKSSS MY SOCKS OFF!! Been playing it on my Dell 2408 and the graphics are out of this world.

Somehow i felt that Fallout has a much better gameplay, not so linear.

Status
Not open for further replies.