anyone photograph pre-wedding of couple in romantic snow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul_Yeo

Feb 27, 2004
Sengkang
www.boo.sg
yesterday my wife and I spent the whole day watching korean drama. the couple playing in snow is so romantic. ok, the drama is old but I have never watched before. hee

I am having day dream of having a photoshoot of a wedding couple for their pre-wedding overseas shoot in snowing romantic korea. hee

wondering if anyone here has shot such snowing wedding scene? can post?

it will be very romantic leh :cool:

Don't know if it's going to be as romantic as you see on the videos
HAHAHA

cause its gonna be cold and you'll be shivering and unable to smile properly.:bsmilie:

FLiNcHY said:
Don't know if it's going to be as romantic as you see on the videos
HAHAHA

cause its gonna be cold and you'll be shivering and unable to smile properly.:bsmilie:

snow is digital photographer's nightmare... i think the photographer will be cursing & swearing... :bsmilie:

Why not my D2X Idol pass me his 17-55 + D2X, then fly us over to switz or europe, then I shoot my D2X Idol + D2X Idol's wife in the snow? :lovegrin:

will the camera freezeup? maybe D2X won't bah but my auntie used to have alot of problems in the snow with her slr. and it's rather hard to find nice snow on that day. it's like sunrise and sunset kinda thing =.=

this type of snowing place, need manual camera right? digital SLR batt will be frozen? :embrass:

Paul_Yeo said:
this type of snowing place, need manual camera right? digital SLR batt will be frozen? :embrass:
Don't worry, your D2X will have no problems one :thumbsup:

snow? D2X :thumbsup:no prob.

batteries... er...just bring more of them and keep some where close to the heart.

espn said:
Why not my D2X Idol pass me his 17-55 + D2X, then fly us over to switz or europe, then I shoot my D2X Idol + D2X Idol's wife in the snow? :lovegrin:
Can I PA you?

lsisaxon said:
Can I PA you?
Then I be PA's PA and also photog's #2 PA?

PA list for espn.
Pre-wedding shoot in switz or europe.
----------------------------------
1.) Isisaxon
2.) yanyewkay
3.)
4.)

Paul_Yeo said:
Wun freeze up lah. Maybe from standby sleep to wake when u half-press slightly slower a wee bit only.

If the couple's got the guts and moola, I personally dun mind.
Asahikawa Ultimate Winter Love Frozen Forever shoot anyone? ;)

espn said:
Wow... ok!!! I don't mind!!!
Walao.. PRO edited my quote...

u ppl need a porter? 2 bring hot meals & drinks, & mayb ice shovel? :cool:

Hi paul,

I just went to your website and realised your shooting skills has improved greatly. Was definitely surprised by your new D2X also.. .:bsmilie: :) :thumbsup:

Paul_Yeo said:
yesterday my wife and I spent the whole day watching korean drama. the couple playing in snow is so romantic. ok, the drama is old but I have never watched before. hee

I am having day dream of having a photoshoot of a wedding couple for their pre-wedding overseas shoot in snowing romantic korea. hee

wondering if anyone here has shot such snowing wedding scene? can post?

it will be very romantic leh :cool:

i thought you got problem with WB, how to shoot?

tokrot said:
Hi paul,

I just went to your website and realised your shooting skills has improved greatly. Was definitely surprised by your new D2X also.. .:bsmilie: :) :thumbsup:
He's owned it for a alot of months liao :thumbsup: steady bo? My D2X Idol :thumbsup:

smurfman said:
i thought you got problem with WB, how to shoot?

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: that's a good question.. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.