Anyone one know who is he?

Status
Not open for further replies.
this guy going to be famous, 3 similiar thread on him :bsmilie:

is there a need to post the same thread 3 times?

newmemberz, u might want to ask the mods to del the repeated threads u started..

anyway, i dunno who he is.. and i also failed to see what's the objective of this topic too.. :sweat:

Yep, he's a pro, only pro uses 3rd party glasses.

confirm pro, cause only pro can tell the time by the length of their arm hair.

newmemberz said:
Captured this around Bugis junction......
He looks quite pro.....
Maybe He is a CS-er also?

Well.... who knows?!

What is the purpose of this thread? b'cos the person in the picture may be wondering what you are up to. Isn't a camera bag + DSLR a standard equipment that a photog carries??

i am curious what made you think that he is pro or looks pro?

Why Pro?

B'cos he is carrying lowePRO bag? :bsmilie:

Don't carry your 350D and go around snap people's backside leh.. just kidding.. hee

Come on lah guys ... newmemberz is relatively new to this, not need to 'butter' him until like that right? :bsmilie:

newmemberz: I suppose the guys are trying to say is the setup which the guy has, is pretty common here not implying most of us are pro. In fact most of us are not pro, i.e. photographer who makes a living out of photography ... in fact it's the other way round here; photography or should I say camera shops make a living out of us! :bsmilie:

AncientMariner said:
He's a pro. His name is written on his bag - loewe pro.:)

like that i also know his other name,OP/TECH USA,an american.
Just hope the guy don't mind,at least he is mistaken for PRO or is he?

the one shooting him is more PRO! shoot until the fellow also dont know!!

AncientMariner said:
He's a pro. His name is written on his bag - loewe pro.:)

LOLZZZ :bsmilie:

no but really IMHO he doesnt look pro
firstly the camera body isnt pro at all
secondly the bag has very bad ergonomics - ie very back-breaking weight distribution
thirdly the clothes are too casual

no intent to flame.

i feel that many non-pros here are more concerned with bags, camera strap, bodies, lenses, tripod, monopod, flash, vest, etc.... . more than pros.

reachme2003 said:
no intent to flame.

i feel that many non-pros here are more concerned with bags, camera strap, bodies, lenses, tripod, monopod, flash, vest, etc.... . more than pros.

Wannabes? Has been and can't make it? :bsmilie:

Ahh.....but its their hobby. Cannot fault them rite?

Adam Goi said:
Come on lah guys ... newmemberz is relatively new to this, not need to 'butter' him until like that right? :bsmilie:

newmemberz: I suppose the guys are trying to say is the setup which the guy has, is pretty common here not implying most of us are pro. In fact most of us are not pro, i.e. photographer who makes a living out of photography ... in fact it's the other way round here; photography or should I say camera shops make a living out of us! :bsmilie:

Agree with Adam here, give newmemberz a break.

Btw, Adam is a Pro..........................

teacher

Status
Not open for further replies.