anyone on for a national day shoot cum picnic ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rueyloon

Jan 17, 2002
www.rueyloon.com
national day shoot cum picnic ?

how ? meet around 4pm, then we go down to kallang around 5-6pm, eat picnic dinner, watch fireworks.. talk cock take photos, and drink beer :p

talk cock, sing song(rock !!), play majong , watch xxx VCD(bring laptop), mess org....... ????????:D

Like that not photo shoot already...more like social outing...
:rolleyes:

argent2

I didn't go for the preview, hence I dunno how long will it take to get down there, can someone from the "preview outing" suggest a time and place to meet ? and are there alot of people ? do we need to go down early to CHOP place ?

Originally posted by rueyloon
I didn't go for the preview, hence I dunno how long will it take to get down there, can someone from the "preview outing" suggest a time and place to meet ? and are there alot of people ? do we need to go down early to CHOP place ?

ask ckiang or reddawn to lead us again lor.

er...what's at kallang?
i tot u need tickets for the ndp parade....?

ok, then I organise....

options
1) cosy bay
2) carpark.... 6th floor of shaw towers

anyone on ?

but I need to ask some question, anyone been at cosy bay for the past ND ? was it very crowded ?
any ideas please post it here.. .

rgs
rueyloon

Originally posted by rueyloon
ok, then I organise....

options
1) cosy bay
2) carpark.... 6th floor of shaw towers

anyone on ?

but I need to ask some question, anyone been at cosy bay for the past ND ? was it very crowded ?
any ideas please post it here.. .

rgs
rueyloon

We kena chased out of cosy bay itself. Across the river, there is a whole row of photographers. Refer to my previous thread on fireworks outing for a map, locations, and sample shots from those locations. :)

Regards
CK

Aiya... cannot join this time round.But look out for the 5 skyhawks doing the usual shit.. hee.. im involved in that...

Status
Not open for further replies.