Anyone newbie interested to attend class regarding ISO, shutter speed and aperture?

Hi Newbies out there,

I'm going to conduct basic lesson on ISO, Shuttle speed and aperture.

If u just bought a DSLR and know nuts about this 3, and wanted to learn more.
will touch abit on low key photography if time allow. Feel free to Pm me if u are interested.
and leave down ur name and contact number.
Class will be conducted on weekend.

why would people need to learn about shuttle speed with regards to photography?

Seems more applicable to badminton or space travel.... ;)

When shuttling between places, maybe one needs to bump up iso or open up the aperture? :p

You want to teach yet you don't even know the basic terminology?

*facepalm*

You want to teach yet you don't even know the basic terminology?

*facepalm*

At least ppl offer to teach and share . Instead of asking ppl to go google or search old threads :)

At least ppl offer to teach and share . Instead of asking ppl to go google or search old threads :)

I teach and share a lot too. I teach people how to seek knowledge. ;)

And if you had ever attended one of our newbies outings, I teach there too. ;)

And asking people to google or search old threads is part teaching, part FORUM RULES. So go read it up.

I'm interested.
Farah

Last edited:
hmm, just watch from youtube can liao.. clear explanation too...

Hi Newbies out there,

I'm going to conduct basic lesson on ISO, Shuttle speed and aperture.

If u just bought a DSLR and know nuts about this 3, and wanted to learn more.
will touch abit on low key photography if time allow. Feel free to Pm me if u are interested.
and leave down ur name and contact number.
Class will be conducted on weekend.
can I assume you are conducting free lessons for fellow members out of good will?

Hi Tianzhong, I would like to say thank you on behalf of newbies for conducting the class. Well done.

can I assume you are conducting free lessons for fellow members out of good will?

i think i see where u are coming from.

according to CS guidelines, any form of advertising for monetary profit is not allowed, unless one is a registered advertiser.

so to those who are happily congratulating... we dunno if its paid or free yet. so dun be too happy.

Last edited:
Hi Tianzhong, where will the place? need to work out with my wife as all weekend is acommpany my kid for her classes. thanks

i want to learn also, if TS don't mind. knowledge should always be searched and acquired.

sounds interesting... i hope lots of people will gain from the free lessons...

just no BBB SSS stuffs..... haha