Anyone managed to register K5 warranty with Emjay?

tsammyc

Apr 7, 2010
I've tried every number that looks like a serial number on the box and in the enclosed slip and nothing seems to work. My K5 box also has a sticker over the original serial number which says "K5 Kit". I suppose I ordered the kit with the 18-135 WR. Never had a problem with the old site. Also, can't seem to register a new lens.

I hv no problem to register the K5 body alone, and lens another registration.
BTW, registred last week.

The serial no on the body and on the lens matches the piece of paper in the box for both the K5 and lens. However, the website won't accept it. Have sent an email to Emjay.

Use the 7 digits number printed on the camera, not the longer one on the box or ID card.

Use the 7 digits number printed on the camera, not the longer one on the box or ID card.

i saw this and tried to register my k-r , but it didn't work either.

dropped emjay an email.

I had problems registering my stuff as well.
Just email Emjay, they will settle for you.

I also had problems to register my K5 (few weeks ago)... Also, when I checked "My Warranty" status, all the products that I had registered became "Unknown product" and the "Expiry Date" were also wrong... :sweat: I called Ronald and he told me that there was some issues/bugs with the website.. But the website developer is not from Singapore, so it will take a while to rectify...

I also had problems to register my K5 (few weeks ago)... Also, when I checked "My Warranty" status, all the products that I had registered became "Unknown product" and the "Expiry Date" were also wrong... :sweat: I called Ronald and he told me that there was some issues/bugs with the website.. But the website developer is not from Singapore, so it will take a while to rectify...

Same here. Seem when they do their migration, our data not properly migrate over. All my record become unknown with unknown expiry date as well.

Ronald said they will fix the "Unknown product" within these 1-2weeks.