anyone knows where to buy D7000?

xxbladexx

Feb 10, 2011
Hi all, looking to buy a D7000 :) does anyone know where to get the cheapest in singapore? :p and roughly how much is it? i just need the body, though kits would be welcomed too :)

Hi all, looking to buy a D7000 :) does anyone know where to get the cheapest in singapore? :p and roughly how much is it? i just need the body, though kits would be welcomed too :)

Heard that iPhoto has the best offer, $1700 with freebie, slr-r also $1700 but probably without freebies.

haha i see thanks :D but if my budget is tight, is it better to get a D90 instead? how much and where would be best :p

haha i see thanks :D but if my budget is tight, is it better to get a D90 instead? how much and where would be best :p

D90? Haha right here at the buy&sell section. Body only would be around $850

Alright thanks so much :)

Heard that iPhoto has the best offer, $1700 with freebie, slr-r also $1700 but probably without freebies.

If you want new D90, also can go to above shops...

Buy the D7000. It's much better over the D90. Even though D90 was a good camera.

but the price difference is HUGE and well, i am only a student :/ would consider the D7000 though as i am more towards it :) $1.7k is the lowest they can offer?

tkphoto $1949 for kit with free wirelessremote flash diffuser n 8th sdhc

but the price difference is HUGE and well, i am only a student :/ would consider the D7000 though as i am more towards it :) $1.7k is the lowest they can offer?

In Singapore i think so parisilk might give $1690 but that probably is the lowest you can get, Malaysia is cheaper, i got it for $1540

malaysia where? :) and got warranty?

from what i know, Thailand sells it for 1880 o.o my dad is there now so i asked him to check :x

i went to check out Cathay photos ytd, they selling D7000 body at 1580! but that guy also mentioned something about export/import sets? which cost only 1000 plus? but without warranty. anyone knows anything about it?

i went to check out Cathay photos ytd, they selling D7000 body at 1580! but that guy also mentioned something about export/import sets? which cost only 1000 plus? but without warranty. anyone knows anything about it?

Are you sure Cathay Photo is selling grey sets? I thought they were authorised dealers, they shouldn't be selling grey sets. Grey sets are parallel imports, basically they import from a country that sells it at a cheaper price (due to currency differences), then sell it.

no no cathay photos dun sell them. the guy was telling me many ppl buy those grey sets instead of buying the actual priced bodies from them :x where do you get grey sets anyway?

no no cathay photos dun sell them. the guy was telling me many ppl buy those grey sets instead of buying the actual priced bodies from them :x where do you get grey sets anyway?

artworkphoto or DD Electronics

peninsula? >< sorry i dun know where they are?

peninsula plaza, nearest mrt is city hall. go to street directory for map.