Anyone knows Where to buy brand new 40d?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darts

Jan 21, 2009
Anyone knows Where to buy brand new 40d?
hearing so many good pointers from previous threads,
i have decided to buy a 40d instead of a 50d and save the other 300+:cool:.
but i went to ms today they say they dont carry 40d anymore. "oh how sad:("

so if happen anyone knows where to get let me know best from those reputable shops perhaps like "ms colour, eg" .
" best denki, courts, eg " can forget it. ahahaha

THANKS in advance!;)

try the buy and sell section? i see a number of sets available. some have low shutter counts and i'm sure they're in a pristine condition. you could save a little more that way. ;)

John 3:16 still sells them. Called them yesterday.

Most.... if not all the usual shops still sells the 40D.... still very much a very popular Camera.

Yup, try John 3:16. I bought from them last week, though it was supposed to be the only one they had left. Samuel (shop owner) did say he would get more.

Canon Singapore still sells the 40D as well.

i exhausted the list of shops with 40d in stock, took the plunge and gotten a 2nd hand set. nothing much so far as long as you know what you're looking for.

i exhausted the list of shops with 40d in stock, took the plunge and gotten a 2nd hand set. nothing much so far as long as you know what you're looking for.

so it is true that shops not selling 40D anymore ar?

sweet! thanks!!

40Ds are abundant in the BnS section... anyway good choice to stick to the 40D vs the 50D. You can save the money for a nice meal and a good polarizer.

40Ds are abundant in the BnS section... anyway good choice to stick to the 40D vs the 50D. You can save the money for a nice meal and a good polarizer.
Agree...Never really thought the 50D is much better

i just bought my 40d(body only) about 2 weeks ago from alan photo. $1240 with 2x 4gb cf cards and 1 canon bag, canon warranty.

also went to see it at the camera workshop at peninsular. they had it there too at $1250 but without any extras - grey set, warranty from the shop itself only.

harvey norman at funan was selling at a much higher price. cathay photo no stock.

also went to p&g. at that time a new grey set was priced at 1380. warranty also from shop itself.

wanted to get 2nd hand set from p&g which was 1080, yes higher than those in the forum, but in the end decided on the set at alan photo cos of the free cf cards.

Hi

I got my 40D with Kit I for $1399 with freebies like an additional battery, Kingston 8GB CF card, 1 Canon slingbag plus an option to buy the Grip at 99 bucks only. Total damage is only $1498.

i just bought my 40d(body only) about 2 weeks ago from alan photo. $1240 with 2x 4gb cf cards and 1 canon bag, canon warranty.

also went to see it at the camera workshop at peninsular. they had it there too at $1250 but without any extras - grey set, warranty from the shop itself only.

harvey norman at funan was selling at a much higher price. cathay photo no stock.

also went to p&g. at that time a new grey set was priced at 1380. warranty also from shop itself.

wanted to get 2nd hand set from p&g which was 1080, yes higher than those in the forum, but in the end decided on the set at alan photo cos of the free cf cards.

thanks! i got it from ALAN TOO! they did not give me any bag. they say wad out of stock.. :confused: so i said nvm. haa sorry for the late replies! i was away for awhile.

but thanks guys for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.