Anyone knows where sells ENEL3e batteries?

V

Anyone knows which shop has these? So far those I've asked dont sell these separately.

I would have thought that Nikon has a lot of these to spare ever since that battery recall thing.

Thanks!

vince123123 said:
Anyone knows which shop has these? So far those I've asked dont sell these separately.

I would have thought that Nikon has a lot of these to spare ever since that battery recall thing.

Thanks!
Buy EN-EL3 that affected by Nikon's recall, and exchange it (it will be EN-EL3e)... :think: .

Arto.

I saw 3 pieces left at TK Foto last friday, not too sure by now still have any more stock. They had aplenty earlier on, but surprisingly to see only 3 left.

Better grab yours today. Hee.

John 3:16 had some last week.

Thanks guys, will check them out.

How about the BM-6 cover? Any place to get this? :p

vince123123 said:
Thanks guys, will check them out.

How about the BM-6 cover? Any place to get this? :p
Wait for da products to come out one for D200 like they did for D2H/HS/X lor . ;p

I got 2 of these from a CSer who exchanged his problematic/recall EN-EL3. Maybe put up a post on B&S, pretty cheap too comparatively.

Just checked with AP/CP/John 3:16/TK Foto - all are out of stock, looks like there's an islandwide shortage of this!!

Even B&H has ran out of stock!

Hmm so hot selling... should have done a MO earlier :D

Heh I'm waiting sia...

TMC said:
and they are loaded over here. Should be there soon.

Ya lor, how come don't do? :p:p I think by the time you do I'd already gotten mine liao hahahaha

Hmm so hot selling... should have done a MO earlier :D

That day wanted to do so, but then thought like D200 users not very interested, so I never make the MO go... hee... else I would have about 20 pieces on hand to go. ;p

Not that D200 users not interested but most would have already got the battery when they get their D200 bacause you can't buy 3rd party for now anyway.

That day wanted to do so, but then thought like D200 users not very interested, so I never make the MO go... hee... else I would have about 20 pieces on hand to go. ;p

Hmm didn't know this got revived - anyway I've already gotten mine the thread shd be closed.