Anyone knows where sells ENEL3e batteries?

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vince123123

Anyone knows which shop has these? So far those I've asked dont sell these separately.

I would have thought that Nikon has a lot of these to spare ever since that battery recall thing.

Thanks!

vince123123 said:
Anyone knows which shop has these? So far those I've asked dont sell these separately.

I would have thought that Nikon has a lot of these to spare ever since that battery recall thing.

Thanks!
Buy EN-EL3 that affected by Nikon's recall, and exchange it (it will be EN-EL3e)... :think: .

Regards,
Arto.

I saw 3 pieces left at TK Foto last friday, not too sure by now still have any more stock. They had aplenty earlier on, but surprisingly to see only 3 left.

Better grab yours today. Hee.

John 3:16 had some last week.

Thanks guys, will check them out.

How about the BM-6 cover? Any place to get this? :p

vince123123 said:
Thanks guys, will check them out.

How about the BM-6 cover? Any place to get this? :p
Wait for da products to come out one for D200 like they did for D2H/HS/X lor . ;p

I got 2 of these from a CSer who exchanged his problematic/recall EN-EL3. Maybe put up a post on B&S, pretty cheap too comparatively.

Just checked with AP/CP/John 3:16/TK Foto - all are out of stock, looks like there's an islandwide shortage of this!!

Even B&H has ran out of stock!

Hmm so hot selling... should have done a MO earlier :D

Heh I'm waiting sia...

TMC said:
and they are loaded over here. Should be there soon.

Ya lor, how come don't do? :p:p I think by the time you do I'd already gotten mine liao hahahaha

espn said:
Hmm so hot selling... should have done a MO earlier :D

That day wanted to do so, but then thought like D200 users not very interested, so I never make the MO go... hee... else I would have about 20 pieces on hand to go. ;p

Not that D200 users not interested but most would have already got the battery when they get their D200 bacause you can't buy 3rd party for now anyway.

espn said:
That day wanted to do so, but then thought like D200 users not very interested, so I never make the MO go... hee... else I would have about 20 pieces on hand to go. ;p

Hmm didn't know this got revived - anyway I've already gotten mine the thread shd be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.